Early line

Twodocs

That's carzy. Missouri was favored by 7 against Nevada! I would think that Nebraska would be favored.

Your overlooking something. The game had NEVADA in it. U of N is in RENO. Lines are created to generate equal betting, not predict scores. SO what fan base to you think has a easier time placing bets. Ones that bet illegally through bookies across the country. Or ones that walk across the street to their sports book??

That's carzy. Missouri was favored by 7 against Nevada! I would think that Nebraska would be favored.

Your overlooking something. The game had NEVADA in it. U of N is in RENO. Lines are created to generate equal betting, not predict scores. SO what fan base to you think has a easier time placing bets. Ones that bet illegally through bookies across the country. Or ones that walk across the street to their sports book??

Who cares, Missouri sucks! :power

:laughpound HELLZ YES!!!

:laughpound HELLZ YES!!!

i think from now on every Mu-NU thread, every husker should end with Missouri sucks! :thumbs oh yeah Missouri sucks! :)

Nice one .... :dumdum

you didnt understand. I tried to educate you. I could have said, "hey look at the re-re that doesnt know what the hell he is talking about" that might have worked better.

you didnt understand. I tried to educate you. I could have said, "hey look at the re-re that doesnt know what the hell he is talking about" that might have worked better.

He said re-re........ :moreinteresting

He said re-re........ :moreinteresting

I'm very much surprised by that line. I thought with certainty that the 'skers would be favored. I'm hoping that it swings back in your favor. I'd like a little extra motivation for our Tigers.