ESPN

hskerprid

you never know, there are husker fans that take things too far, as we saw with our former coaches... <_<

Yea, lol.

You know i never knew this byt Bo Pelini interviewed for head coach when Solich was fired?

i thought he already took the offer from OU as defensive coordinator before the interviews started.

Oh well, you learn something new everyday, and see more of the fault of Pederson.

you never know, there are husker fans that take things too far, as we saw with our former coaches... <_<

Yea, lol.

You know i never knew this byt Bo Pelini interviewed for head coach when Solich was fired?

i thought he already took the offer from OU as defensive coordinator before the interviews started.

Oh well, you learn something new everyday, and see more of the fault of Pederson.

i think it was more of a mercy interview, Pederson knew he was not going to even attempt to keep the previous staff...

Yea, lol.

i think it was more of a mercy interview, Pederson knew he was not going to even attempt to keep the previous staff...

After his interview with Peterson, Bo said that he did not think he would get the job. And since he felt strongly that Peterson shafted Frank, I'm think he wasn't entirely sure he wanted the job if Peddy was the boss.

Maybe my memory is a bit foggy, but I thought both Turner and Bo got token interviews with Pud that lasted like 5 minutes a piece.

Right, the converstaions probably went something like this.......

SP - 'How you doing coach, come in and have a seat.'

Bo - 'Thanks'

SP - So, tell me why you want to be the next HC at Nebraska?

Bo - Well Steve, I think I can.......

SP - That's great Bo, I'll call you if my first through 8 choices fall through

Anyone hear about Cowherd reporting on ESPN that there are for sale signs in Pelini's yard? It's on a KSU board and posted by some joker that lives in Omaha. I figure it's just Kansas fans wanting Pelini gone. <_<

Do you have a link, because I'm not seeing this anywhere. Not that it matters what some lame Mildcat fans are doing, I just haven't found a place that verifies this.

And how did this thread become a Petey bashing fest anyway? Haven't we retreaded that B.S. enough already?