Defense is....

I think that the really important part of our defense this year, and the past body of work, is that they are improving each game. Lessons are being learned and the play shows.

Cameron Meridith is a good example from a younger player!

"Cameron Meredith, center, celebrates with teammates after he recovered a fumble in the opener against Florida Atlantic. “Cameron Meredith is a good football player, and somebody we really count on,” coach Bo Pelini said. “He’s just going to keep getting better.” "

link OWH

http://www.omaha.com/article/20091003/BIGRED/710049837

And we have a well traveled coach Green Bay Nu OK and LSU who has always had top ranked defenses! THE MONSTER DEFENSE WE HAVE ALWAYS CRAVED HAS AWAKENED!

It is manifesting it's development at the perfewct time and the ideal place Coulumbia, Missouri night game all eyeball on the Thursday prime time stage!! :hellloooo:hellloooo:restore

THats cool.

Now lets take this momentum into Big 12 play.

GBR

I agree lets keep this momentum going into Columbia and taking care of business. I like being #1 but I'll celebrate that after Thursday when/if we come out victorious. This is one reason why Suh came back is because of games like this......he knew that we have the talent and passion to win the big games and lets prove that on Thursday.

BO/GO BIG RED