BO REALLY NEEDS TO BEAT MU

Twodocs

Mizzou is staring at a 3 loss streak right now...

Loss to Nebraska

Loss to Oklahoma State

Loss to Texas

This post just shows how infatuated you are with the Mizzou Tigers success!

The thread was supposed to be about Bo really needing to beat MU and not go 0-2 against the Tigers in his regime and its implications on recruiting.

It took, what.....2 posts to say that Mizzou is staring at a 3 loss streak?

Tiger Nation is flattered.

Loss to Nebraska

Loss to Oklahoma State

Loss to Texas

The thread was supposed to be about Bo really needing to beat MU and not go 0-2 against the Tigers in his regime and its implications on recruiting.

I'm happy for you.

On a more serious note, yes he especially needs the win since it is a Thursday night game. There will be many more eyes on that game than if it were your typical Saturday game. It will be a prime time to showcase the team to a country that would normally be looking the other way.

Loss to Nebraska

Loss to Oklahoma State

Loss to Texas

infatuated? no. but realistically mizzou and kansas' big 12 losses are important to our own success in a way.

You're going to get your ass beat so bad Tiger Tim!!!! This isn't even going to be close. Get on the ass whoopin trailer Tim and get an early seat hopefully with a cushion. GBR and SCREW MIZZOU

Here we go with the Tiger and Husker bashing......lets just keep our lids sealed until Friday morning.....please :)

You're going to get your ass beat so bad Tiger Tim!!!! This isn't even going to be close. Get on the ass whoopin trailer Tim and get an early seat hopefully with a cushion. GBR and SCREW MIZZOU

Here we go with the Tiger and Husker bashing......lets just keep our lids sealed until Friday morning.....please :)

maybe i should make a video describing what will happen to mizzery. i'll give you a hint it involves the lake bodom murders.

This could be a defining moment for Bo.

Win in Columbia and turn the current tide that is swinging in Mizzou's favor. A win and it might be awhile before Mizzou beats Nebraska again. Possibly a Big XII North in 2009 if the Huskers don't screw it up too much.

A loss on the other hand, could be disastrous. The Tigers aura would grow even larger and it would be increasingly difficult to beat them on a regular basis like you were used to in the 80's & 90's.

I'm not trying to troll.

Just stating the obvious.

This thread started with Bo needing to beat Mizzou.

It took exactly two posts before somebody said something about Mizzou's success/failure in 2009.

I wanted to keep this thread on track. ;)

Win in Columbia and turn the current tide that is swinging in Mizzou's favor. A win and it might be awhile before Mizzou beats Nebraska again. Possibly a Big XII North in 2009 if the Huskers don't screw it up too much.

A loss on the other hand, could be disastrous. The Tigers aura would grow even larger and it would be increasingly difficult to beat them on a regular basis like you were used to in the 80's & 90's.

I'm not trying to troll.

It took exactly two posts before somebody said something about Mizzou's success/failure in 2009.

A loss will not be disasterous, he needs another recruiting class or 2 to work with. Until we can win one of these big games on the road, can we truley say NU is back.

A loss on the other hand, could be disastrous. The Tigers aura GIANT EGOS would grow even larger and it would be increasingly difficult to beat them on a regular basis like you were used to in the 80's & 90's.

I'm not trying to troll.

FIFY <_<