Neb -1.5 (Officially)

Wasn't there some tigger fan on this board who swore with confidence that Missouri would be a -4.5 favorite?

...hmmmm....

I didn't "swear by it with confidence", I just stated that is what my belief was....(Mizzou 4.5 favs).

I love how you guys exagerate.

Anyway....www.scoresandodds.com is showing Nebraska a 2.5 favorite.

I'm actually thrilled. I only have to be concerned with Mizzou winning before I win me some moolah.

P.S. Game time is 4 days away. :woo

Hopefully for you your betting has improved since you picked VaTech to cover. Hopefully for us the outcome is better than the VaTech ending.

I'm up for the year.

This week is a NOOOOOO BRAINER!!

You qualify. Watch the pretty dancing banana cob......

:corndance

i threw down a bill on the skers yesterday! im pretty confident and i have not lost any money on any game that i have bet on this season, currently up over $500!!!!!!!

I heard on Sports sound off with Rob Z. that it has not been even close the actual final score spreads have been lopsided the last ten years. And, if there was a racing form for this game I think you would pick the Huskers.

The outcome will come down to a few keys

Lee- Zac must be on and not throw more than one inteception

Weatherspoon- the defense has to have a plan to handle this gifted linebacker he is in a class of super guys like Suh. He could be a problem like #6 Worlliss?

Gabbert-"While Blaine Gabbert hasn't thrown any interceptions this season, it has been noticed both by his fans and by opposing teams that he has made few ill-advised passes in games against Bowling Green and Nevada that made me hold my breath and think, "That would have been an interception in Big 12 play.""

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/266539-...ash-in-columbia

Alexander- this dude has the skills to hurt us if we do not keep him covered and give Gabbert time to scramble and spot an open 81

Stop the spread- we must execute! And, if we do, we have the players to retain our top defense ranking

We have the Tiger by the tail! The Huskers now are up 63-36-3! So things have changed the last few games....

even though they are saying

http://www.stltoday.com/stltoday/sports/st...2C?OpenDocument

Wasn't there some tigger fan on this board who swore with confidence that Missouri would be a -4.5 favorite?

...hmmmm....

I didn't "swear by it with confidence", I just stated that is what my belief was....(Mizzou 4.5 favs).

I love how you guys exagerate.

Anyway....www.scoresandodds.com is showing Nebraska a 2.5 favorite.

I'm actually thrilled. I only have to be concerned with Mizzou winning before I win me some moolah.

P.S. Game time is 4 days away. :woo

Bet with your heart and your gonna lose your a$$

Hopefully for you your betting has improved since you picked VaTech to cover. Hopefully for us the outcome is better than the VaTech ending.

I'm up for the year.

This week is a NOOOOOO BRAINER!!

:lol: Anytime I've bet on or against the Huskers they have lost me cash. Like the one time I bet Nebraska couldn't cover a huge spread against Oklahoma. On the last play of the game I see one of the greatest fullback runs ever go in for the score only to remember while jumping up and down that score just cost me a lot of money. <_<

Although betting against Billy C made me a lot of cash.

I rather lose the bet and see NU win then see NU lose and make money. (though the cash does take the sting away some)

Seem strange that the point spread has more replys then other threads. <_< TIGER Tim must not be the only degenerate gambler on here :lol: