Where are you watching the Husker game at?

hopefully at the MWR tent. i cant believe that AFN wouldnt air the game, but it is not on the schedule at AFN.com.

so i might be listening to it on the internet at 4am

channelsurfing.net

or

http://fsn-sports.com/

you should be able to watch it at one of them.

Or do a quick search on Justin.tv and always find every game.

you shouldn't have to suffer with just radio broadcast...lol

4:40 AM:..Hitting the snooze on my clock radio.

5:18 AM: Hitting the snooze button.

5:27 AM: repeat

5:28 AM: Looking around in the dark for my watch and hitting the snooze alarm on it...stumble into the bathroom, drain the monster and brush my hair and beard.

5:31 AM: Stumble down the stairs, turn around and realize I forgot to shut the windows or get dressed..

5:35 AM: run out to the deep freeze in the garage and pull out one litre bottle of frozen chocolate milk concentrate to thaw out for lunch..hop in my car and doze off and on while racing ditwads who are already on their cell phones before 6AM..And somehow find myself at work 35 miles later..

Squeeae nine hours of work in a 6.5 hour work day.

Return home as long as I don't have to get my car worked on..kept stalling on me at stoplights today.

3:24 PM: take shower and fight urge to take nap..maybe check out Huskerboard.

5:30 PM: Find a blank DVD and throw it in the toshiba....then start recording after waiting as long as I can...

6:21 PM:..Watch us finally score on our second posession.

6:35 PM: Jump in the car with more dressy Husker shirt on and go ~12 miles to my Son's 3rs grade Choral concert.

7:45 PM: Give Ex Wife bag containing our Son's Soccer uniform and team picture paperwork.

7:52 PM: Find Parking spot next to Buffalo Wild Wings and look for Army Husker with a bunch of Missery and Husker fans..Maybe drink one Beer with a pitcher of Tea chaser since co-worker just lost his liscense to DUI and had to shear his dreds or go to real prison in Durango??.

8:54 PM: Celebrate Husker Win!!! :clap:woo:wasted:w00t:cheers

9:22 PM: Return home and fight the urge to log on to Huskerboard and nuke a couple of hamburgers.

9:40PM: Computer finally wakes up and I see if anyone came up with something original to post here..

2:17 AM: Finally get roadrage with my computer/"highspeed" connection and drag myself up to bed for a ~2.5 hr nap.

Rinse...Repeat

5:28 AM: Looking around in the dark for my watch and hitting the snooze alarm on it...stumble into the bathroom, drain the monster and brush my hair and beard.

5:31 AM: Stumble down the stairs, turn around and realize I forgot to shut the windows or get dressed..

5:35 AM: run out to the deep freeze in the garage and pull out one litre bottle of frozen chocolate milk concentrate to thaw out for lunch..hop in my car and doze off and on while racing ditwads who are already on their cell phones before 6AM..And somehow find myself at work 35 miles later..

Return home as long as I don't have to get my car worked on..kept stalling on me at stoplights today.

5:30 PM: Find a blank DVD and throw it in the toshiba....the start recording after waiting as long as I can...

6:35 PM: Jump in the car with more dressy Husker shirt on and go ~12 miles to my Son's 3rs grade Choral concert.

7:45 PM: Give Ex Wife bag containing our Son's Soccer uniform and team picture paperwork.

7:52 PM: Find Parking spot next to Buffalo Wild Wings and look for Army Husker with a bunch of Missery and Husker fans..Maybe drink one Beer with a pitcher of Tea chaser since co-worker just lost his liscense to DUI and had to shear his dreds or go to real prison in Durango??.

9:22 PM: Return home and fight the urge to log on to Huskerboard and nuke a couple of hamburgers.

9:40PM: Computer finally wakes up and I see if anyone came up with something original to post here..

2:17 AM: Finally get roadrage with my computer/"highspeed" connection and drag myself up to bed for a ~2.5 hr nap.

Rinse...Repeat

5:30 PM: Find a blank DVD and throw it in the toshiba....the start recording after waiting as long as I can...

Rinse...Repeat

I thought the game didnt start til 8? At least thats what it says on ESPN (says it starts at 9 Eastern, which would be 8 central)

Rinse...Repeat

I thought the game didnt start til 8? At least thats what it says on ESPN (says it starts at 9 Eastern, which would be 8 central)

8 central = 6 Pacific

If you look under Herbie after "From:" you'll notice that I live somewhere in AZ..."where time never changes"

(No daylight savings time..soon we'll only be an hour different)

Elwood: What kind of music do you usually have here?

Claire: Oh, we got both kinds. We got country *and* western.

...Blues Brothers

Looks like I'll be somewhere else tonight. The Varsity on 96th and Qst. The family and friend get together fell through so we're going to the place close to our apartment. They have awesome pizza there.

I am watching at my house.. any HuskerBoard Nation Member is a friend of mine and welcome to come over to watch it. enjoy some burgers.. KILLER Queso dip and maybe a beverage or 2..

1839 NW Whitecliff Drive

Albany, OR 97321

java script:emoticon(':yeah', 'smid_46')