Mizzo excuses

Okay, so I have seen some mizzo posts that point out all the excuses already.

1. Suh is dirty and intentionally tried to hurt Gabbert.

- ummm, what? Even if that was true, Weatherspoon punched a kid in the back that was on the ground, that is supposed to be an automatic ejection. NEXT

2. The refs blew a lot of calls and screwed Mizzo.

- ummm what? Didnt NU have more flags thrown on them? What about when Gabbert was down on the 1 yard line but got a touchdown. Its amazing to think how close mizzos offense was to not scoring at all.

Those are the two big ones that I have seen, you guys got anything to add?

For the most part they are not giving excuses on there board. Yes there will be a few that have , but we get that on our side of the ball also when we lose. Both teams played like crap the first 3 quarters. There Defense was very good in the first 3 quarters of play but something clicked in the 4th and the Huskers finally started to play together as a team.

I think Missouri's only excuse would be that they were thoroughly over matched by the NU defense. They managed to play tough defense of their own for three quarters, and Lee's difficulties for the first three quarters greatly helped their defense. Ultimately, NU's offense came alive, and that was all she wrote.