kansas state

baylor

iowa state

colorado

could be loses-

oklahoma

texas tech

kansas

so they now are 4-1...so if they win all that i think they should win, and lets say then win one of the 3 possible loses....

end record- 9-3

what ya all think of my prediction

as i see it,,nebraska should beat-

kansas state

baylor

iowa state

colorado

could be loses-

oklahoma

texas tech

kansas

so they now are 4-1...so if they win all that i think they should win, and lets say then win one of the 3 possible loses....

end record- 9-3

what ya all think of my prediction

I agree with these prediction's HOWEVER With the way our Defense has been playing I could see us winning against OU, TT, And KU this is the big 12 Anything can happen

Id say 10-2.

Only loss at OU. I haven't been worried about KU all year, and this game hasnt changed anything.

TT comes to our house with some injuries already and a defense that seems to be nonexistent?

I think our offense will have to be a lot better to beat OU, but you'd have to be a miopic Oklahoma fan to not see Nebraska's d-line is vastly superior to the OU offensive line.

OU has stuggled mightly in pass protection and running football. On top of that, the their receiving corps will not give our secondary match up problems.

I used to chalk up the OU game as automatic loss, but they're not an elite football team this season. And that's not just because BRadford is hurt. Their o-line is average at best this year, while it might have been the best in the nation a year ago.

Unless an elite football team comes to Lincoln, I don't see the Huskers losing at home this year.

When is TT's starting QB expected to return? I'm as of right now going to say a loss to OU and then losing the Big 12 Championship game. I haven't watched KU play yet, so I reserve judgement on that game for a couple of weeks.

what a great recruit we picked up...chase rome...i bet he was at the game, and decied on nu after viewing the win. that was a needed , quality recruit.

When is TT's starting QB expected to return? I'm as of right now going to say a loss to OU and then losing the Big 12 Championship game. I haven't watched KU play yet, so I reserve judgement on that game for a couple of weeks.

what a great recruit we picked up...chase rome...i bet he was at the game, and decied on nu after viewing the win. that was a needed , quality recruit.

he was at the game, i do not know if it was in an offical capacity(ie why pay for the ticket when if you are pretty sure you want to go to school when you can go for free). but he did enjoy it, i mean he's a d tackle recruit and how could you not like what bo is doing?

13-1, Big 12 champions and BCS MNC winners!!! Come on Watson (offense) and return game!!! OU's OL/WR and kicking game are not good enough to win in Lincoln and their DC is Venables, his DBs ALWAYS find a way to give up a few big plays in the passing game. The same Miami running game that VT shut down killed OU!!! OU won't be ranked when they come to Lincoln!!!

13-1, Big 12 champions and BCS MNC winners!!! Come on Watson (offense) and return game!!! OU's OL/WR and kicking game are not good enough to win in Lincoln and their DC is Venables, his DBs ALWAYS find a way to give up a few big plays in the passing game. The same Miami running game that VT shut down killed OU!!! OU won't be ranked when they come to Lincoln!!!

Ok, love your enthusiasm, but, I will wait too see how we handle OU and KU before I say anything about us being in the BCS MNC game. Yes, I really like our chances against those teams and by no means do I see them as automatic losses for us. Hey, Oklahoma won a NC Stoop's second year in coaching, so anything is possible. I feel we may get to the Big 12 Championship and have a shot at winning it with this D. Problem is, there are some very good teams at the top right now such as Alabama, Florida, Cinci, VT, LSU and Boise St. that have something to say about all of this. Now, the nice thing is, the SEC teams will help eliminate eachother, but there are still a lot of teams ahead of us that have to lose for us to get any were near that game even if we win out. We are ranked very high still and the football God's would have to be smiling on us something firece!!!