ESPN Heisman Voting Poll

Ideas for the next milestones to shoot for:

81,067 -- official capacity of Memorial Stadium

251,624 -- estimated population of the city of Lincoln

1,000,000 -- million vote "march for the Heisman"

1,783,432 -- estimated population of Nebraska

The deadline is December 4 at noon. To get to the population of Nebraska, there would need to be just over 35,000 votes per day.

Over 14,000 votes in about 1 day holy crap nobody abuses uses an online poll like husker board

Surely you're not naive enough to think that fans of these other players aren't doing exactly what we're doing, are you? We just do it better.

One or two people might be doing it. But I think the fact that the other players numbers haven't really moved lead me to believe they are not doing it.

Over 14,000 votes in about 1 day holy crap nobody abuses uses an online poll like husker board

Surely you're not naive enough to think that fans of these other players aren't doing exactly what we're doing, are you? We just do it better.

No I'm not that naive just saying they arn't has relentless as wee are in fact there is a link to a sout carolina board soing the same thing

No I'm not that naive just saying they arn't has relentless as wee are in fact there is a link to a sout carolina board soing the same thing

Instead of "abuse," I think it's safer to say that we manipulate the system better than anyone else. Others are doing what we're doing, but not as well as Husker fans.

And the funny thing is, people want to stereotype us into these backward hayseed hicks, yet time and time again we dominate online polls like this. Kind of blows that stereotype up, doesn't it?

One or two people might be doing it. But I think the fact that the other players numbers haven't really moved lead me to believe they are not doing it.

South Carolina fans are sure doing it, they just suck ass completely at it. On page 2 there is a link to another site telling them they need to keep doing it and doing more of it.

We're officially over 15000 votes at 7:49 PST 9:49 Nebraska time.

Instead of "abuse," I think it's safer to say that we manipulate the system better than anyone else. Others are doing what we're doing, but not as well as Husker fans.

And the funny thing is, people want to stereotype us into these backward hayseed hicks, yet time and time again we dominate online polls like this. Kind of blows that stereotype up, doesn't it?

I wouldn't even go as far as to say "manipulate". If they allow a sponsor to have a vote...and that sponsor decides to give it to the people in the form of a poll that allows you to vote each day, then it's their own fault. I think most are following the rules...I'd say we just have a greater number of fans who actually care about our team than most.