Is it an example of how tenuous the fan base's good vibes about this team are that we've had 2,500 hits on a generic thread titled "what rumor" in just the past hour?

We're building something here, but I think a lot of people recognize that it's still fragile. It'll be nice when we're not so nervous about the success of our team.

What success? As is regularly pointed out on this board, Mizzou sucks.

Is it an example of how tenuous the fan base's good vibes about this team are that we've had 2,500 hits on a generic thread titled "what rumor" in just the past hour?

We're building something here, but I think a lot of people recognize that it's still fragile. It'll be nice when we're not so nervous about the success of our team.

Sweetheart, nothing about this team is predicated on victories over Missouri. Nothing. You can disabuse yourself of that notion right now.

Sweetheart, nothing about this team is predicated on victories over Missouri. Nothing. You can disabuse yourself of that notion right now.

:yeah

Bo to Penn State sounds right. Better recruiting opportunities and playing in the Big 10 is a faster track to a NC than Nubville.

Haha. Says the MU fan. Quit fishing. I'm sure you Tigers would love to see Bo leave . . . I don't see it happening.

Ah........ Penn State or Nebraska........ah let me think a minute. I'll take Penn State!

Good for you...