**Official Top 5 Headlines Thread**

Enhance

Hey all.

Not sure if this has been done before devoting a whole thread to this, at least not in my recent memory.

So here's the deal, leading up to the Nebraska Missouri game, a couple of us in one of the multiple Missouri threads on here threw out a couple of "Top 5 Headlines" that would be prominent in Missouri papers following a Missouri loss. So, to stick with this, give us your top 5 headlines that will be prominent in Texas Tech newspapers following their loss, or give top 5 headlines that will be prominent in our newspapers following a win for NU. Be serious or screw around, it's up to you! I'll start...

Top 5 Headlines in TT Newspapers

1) Texas Tech Rolled Over: Texas Tech falls hard early, unable to recover

2) Spread Bust: Why the pass heavy spread attacks will never give you consistent wins

3) Sheffield's Head Still Missing Following Suh Sack

4) Texas Tech's Uniforms Permanently Smudged with Scarlet and Cream, Forever

5) Texas Tech Gives Up Football Program, Deciding Any Hope of Winning Again Impossible

Hey all.

Not sure if this has been done before devoting a whole thread to this, at least not in my recent memory.

So here's the deal, leading up to the Nebraska Missouri game, a couple of us in one of the multiple Missouri threads on here threw out a couple of "Top 5 Headlines" that would be prominent in Missouri papers following a Missouri loss. So, to stick with this, give us your top 5 headlines that will be prominent in Texas Tech newspapers following their loss, or give top 5 headlines that will be prominent in our newspapers following a win for NU. Be serious or screw around, it's up to you! I'll start...

Top 5 Headlines in TT Newspapers

1) Texas Tech Rolled Over: Texas Tech falls hard early, unable to recover

2) Spread Bust: Why the pass heavy spread attacks will never give you consistent wins

3) Sheffield's Head Still Missing Following Suh Sack

4) Texas Tech's Uniforms Permanently Smudged with Scarlet and Cream, Forever

5) Texas Tech Gives Up Football Program, Deciding Any Hope of Winning Again Impossible

Personally the only headline I really want to read this season is "SuhNers Sacked"

Post-game headlines in Lubbock Avalanche-Journal:

1. Texas Tech uniforms ruined when "Crimson Creamers" turn game into bukake party

2. Husker fans have no alibi. "They're ugly!" says B12 Commissioner

3. Tech linemen feast on corn fritters...destroy hotel plumbing

4. Tech winning handily, female trainer takes over at QB. Husker fans: "She ran up the score!"

5. Nebraska SUHks!

PIRATES!

Mike leach leaves the field screaming during the second half of the Nebraska-Texas Tech game screaming 'Theyre Pirates!'. The Huskers were leading 48-0 at that point in the game. Earlier in the game Nebraska dominator Suh took out both Sheffield and Potts, the only QB on the travel roster. Texas Tech was forced to use Baron Batch in a dual role of QB and WR. Needless to saying throwing the ball to himself wasd ineffective. The Huskers went on to win 69-7, the only Texas Tech touchdown came in the last seconds in a bizarre fumble when Husker QB Ron Kellogg took a knee and the ball slipped out of his hands into a Texas Tech defender.

1. Texas Tech uniforms ruined when "Crimson Creamers" turn game into bukake party

4. Tech winning handily, female trainer takes over at QB. Husker fans: "She ran up the score!"

5. Nebraska SUHks!

Hmmm. I don't think you read the rules.

Huskers put away Red Raiders Suhner than expected.

Tech toch,tech tock,tech tock..... that's the sound of the Raider's clock as the season dwindles and so do the Raider's bowl chances. With only winnable games left against A&M and Baylor there is no room for error.

Big Suhprize. Even Tech's All American Carter couldn't paint a happy face on this one! :wacko:

A Stick in a forest.

Leach eager to sign contract extension.

Suh eclipses Chase Daniels record of 3 picks in one game.

Bitter twitter

Sheffield released from hospital

5. Nebraska SUHks!

Hmmm. I don't think you read the rules.

Huskers put away Red Raiders Suhner than expected.

:lol: