**Official Texas Tech Game Discussion Thread**

For all you defending Lee.

Uh. No.

He is playing jackass pu&&y football. Sorry. I played QB. I know how it looks when the Quarterback is just plain scared. That's Lee right now.

Its not the offensive line. He has 3-4 seconds. The announcers are idiots when they said Lee has nothing to throw at. I'm watching the seven yard hitch route get open every play. If we are still running a WCO scheme then that is his first check off. Left to right, then check the flats. Everyone is saying he is getting rushed because he has happy feet when stepping up into the pocket. If he wasn't such a spaz and would calm down he would take two steps forward and be fine.

I'm sorry, but Lee is not a D1 Quarterback. Go back to baseball. I'm on the CG bandwagon now, put him in.

Keep running that Zone Read for a while. It seems productive. Lee seems to have that intangible ability to win games. Let him start throwing in the fourth again. Lets see if he really is a game winner, or has just gotten realllllly lucky, which I suspect he has.

NO one should be booing.

A couple years ago we would have assumed this one to be a loss...

I hope we have a GREENer field to start the second half...

And that Nebraska puts SHEF on the FIELD more...

Hopefully the offense with SUHprise us and score a lot...

Im surprised anyone thought we had arrived. Win over mizzou was nice, but we looked like crap. We have a lot of work to do...

I knew we weren't BACK but I thought that we'd gained a confidence in ourselves that we can play good enough to play with ANY team and win. If we lose today then that proves my opinion wrong.

The best hope is that Leach doesn't know how to take his foot off the gas, and we will get a pick or two to get back in it. I'm a hopeless optimist.

I'm sure you guys already hit this when it happened, but I never ever want to see that swing lateral, for exactly the reason of what happened. I see other teams do it too, and to throw a backwards pass like that is just asking for trouble, especially when the team (not just Paul, but he was the worst) quit on the play.

The offense needs to take the ball in the second half and score quickly so the defense can get out there and make a play to get the ball back. If, and it is a big if this does not happen the game might just be over. It is very frustrating to watch the offense just stink it up out there and do absolutely nothing.

I pose the question again, is it coaching or is it the players? I really have my doubts about Lee leading a team down the field against a team that is not in the Sun Belt. He showed flashes against Missery, but I still am not convinced.

NO one should be booing.

A couple years ago we would have assumed this one to be a loss...

I hope we have a GREENer field to start the second half...

And that Nebraska puts SHEF on the FIELD more...

Hopefully the offense with SUHprise us and score a lot...

Thank you. Needed a laugh at this point.

Im surprised anyone thought we had arrived. Win over mizzou was nice, but we looked like crap. We have a lot of work to do...

I knew we weren't BACK but I thought that we'd gained a confidence in ourselves that we can play good enough to play with ANY team and win. If we lose today then that proves my opinion wrong.

I agree with you. it seems that when we are clicking and feeling settleld and confident, we do great. not surew what is getting in the way the other 97% of the time :(

For all you defending Lee.

Uh. No.

He is playing jackass pu&&y football. Sorry. I played QB. I know how it looks when the Quarterback is just plain scared. That's Lee right now.

Its not the offensive line. He has 3-4 seconds. The announcers are idiots when they said Lee has nothing to throw at. I'm watching the seven yard hitch route get open every play. If we are still running a WCO scheme then that is his first check off. Left to right, then check the flats. Everyone is saying he is getting rushed because he has happy feet when stepping up into the pocket. If he wasn't such a spaz and would calm down he would take two steps forward and be fine.

I'm sorry, but Lee is not a D1 Quarterback. Go back to baseball. I'm on the CG bandwagon now, put him in.

Keep running that Zone Read for a while. It seems productive. Lee seems to have that intangible ability to win games. Let him start throwing in the fourth again. Lets see if he really is a game winner, or has just gotten realllllly lucky, which I suspect he has.

:yeah:yeah:yeah:yeah:yeah:yeah

I dont like booing for the most part either, but sorry... the refs need to be held accountable by someone and the fans have every right to boo them! We have had bad calls against us all year and Suh didnt hit their QB in the head! His arm went across the QB's upper chest! The guys head didnt even snap back a single inch!