**Official Texas Tech Game Discussion Thread**

The way Lee is playing, it doesn't even need to be discussed whether Green should get a shot. It doesn't have to be a full change, but if Lee continues to struggle Watson simply has to accept Lee isn't capable of playing football in the Big XII. There's no other conclusion to be drawn from his performances so far.

The offense needs to take the ball in the second half and score quickly so the defense can get out there and make a play to get the ball back. If, and it is a big if this does not happen the game might just be over. It is very frustrating to watch the offense just stink it up out there and do absolutely nothing.

I pose the question again, is it coaching or is it the players? I really have my doubts about Lee leading a team down the field against a team that is not in the Sun Belt. He showed flashes against Missery, but I still am not convinced.

He's not a big college QB-it's been obvious for awhile and the sheep don't understand it. The Misery game proved nothing cause he hit a couple passes at the right time; in the rain and with their QB gimping on the field. If that field would have been dry and their QB healthy we probably lose that one. VT we won because their offense would not last a quarter in the Big 12. You have to SCORE and score often against decent, not great defenses in the Big 12. We can't score against a decent defense unless we get lucky. Let's hope for a lot of luck next half cause Bo is stubborn and dumb as a post to keep Lee in there---or he knows that Green isn't any good at this point. It's one or the other cause there was nothing in that first half that says playing Lee and hitting \the same post with your head will have any better results.

The Booing in Mem. Stad. which is seldom heard is JUSTIFIED. What recruit would want to be a part of this bunch unless he is a QB???

NO one should be booing.

A couple years ago we would have assumed this one to be a loss...

I hope we have a GREENer field to start the second half...

And that Nebraska puts SHEF on the FIELD more...

Hopefully the offense with SUHprise us and score a lot...

Haha I needed that. Makes the second half slightly less scary.

I never was so sold on Watson like many people. His style of offense, by nature, is designed in such a way to make almost anyone look smart and of offensive genius status. Heck my mother could close her eyes and just point blindly at the offensive playbook and pick play after play that way and have success!

So with that kind of offensive philosophy, and you still manage to generate no success, thats when i start to worry!?

Okay... i might not be totally serious about the mother thing, but the point is, if we have an offense that takes what defenses gives us, how come we aren't or more like can't?

Dont worry, this is planned. Pelini challenged them. He said 'we spotted Missouri 12 and came back, lets spot Texas Tech twice as much and then come out after half and score 28 unanswered to win.' He is trying to teach them they can do whatever they want, even if they spot another team 24. Just wait until next week with Iowa State. He is gonna spot them 48. No worries.