Injury Report

I was just looking around the cyclone fanatic website and it appears that their QB Austin Arnaud has a broken bone in his hand. Now this is just speculation at this point but usually where there is smoke there is fire.

The running back has a nagging groin injury.

This could be a blood bath if their two best players are injured and unable to play at 100% or not at all. This is exactly what we need, a pick me up to get things rollin.

LINK

Arnaud does NOT have a broken bone in his hand...just another example of the kind of baseless rumors that constantly float around message boards

Robinson has had a nagging groin injury since the Army game when he first injured it. It hasn't slowed him down a whole lot though he has went to the sidelines a couple of times when it's flaired up. I'm pretty sure he'll be ready to go on Saturday too.

Arnaud does NOT have a broken bone in his hand...just another example of the kind of baseless rumors that constantly float around message boards

Robinson has had a nagging groin injury since the Army game when he first injured it. It hasn't slowed him down a whole lot though he has went to the sidelines a couple of times when it's flaired up. I'm pretty sure he'll be ready to go on Saturday too.

Maybe not, but his throwing hand is hurt. Considering that it swelled up at half vs. Baylor and he had to come out, I wouldn't expect him to finish the game vs. NU. Either way if he has trouble gripping the ball, I smell turnovers.

I know its tough to tell rumors from truth on message boards, but there seems to be alot of legs to this one.

I know its tough to tell rumors from truth on message boards, but there seems to be alot of legs to this one.

I'm pretty sure both of them will be starting on Saturday...and probably both be gone by the half. Still, Tiller has looked at least as good as Green in my opinion so, who knows, maybe it will all come down to Rookie vs Rookie by the end of the game...which would actually be pretty interesting.

Maybe there's more to that phrase "The Future Is NOW" than everybody thought.

Man, I hate nagging groins. "Did you get more Ben-Gay?" "Why don't you change your underwear once in awhile?" "Told you that would happen if you drank too much beer . . . now get me a towel and dry me off!"

Yeah well what we don't need is people making excuses for us beating ISU. I can hear it now, "you only beat them/us because so and so was hurt."

Well that only works if you are the underdog and you win. In this case it shouldn't matter whether they have arnaud and alexander or not. We should win either way.

It will just be easier without them, thus we should expect a larger deficit at the end of the game :)