For All You Cyclone Haters...

Are you serious? Defend Iowa State.....I dare you.

On another note...you are a gigantic bag filled with penises...Plain and simple.

They won! They beat NU! They didn't turn the ball over 8 times! I'm not defending them. I'm just doing as I always do and that's telling it like it is.

Iowa State won. Yes. They won....by the grace of Jebus.

But you're a hater...and you should act as such....

I agree with Vince. The only reason Cy is talking a little smack tonight is becuase alot of fans were dooped into thinking that we had a championship team. Even after getting whooped by TT last week Cy warned that NU wasnt as good as everyone thought. What did he get? Taunts and ridicule as to how stupid his opinion was. Check the topics that he post last week and read response to his predictions.

This game also speaks to how terrible both NU and ISU offense was. I know the defense is leaps and bounds better than last year but any average offense would have been able to score at least one touchdown out of 8 turnovers.

Cy-- I've read many of your posts and figured you to be a pretty knowledgeable football fan. But seriously, if you actually believe that drivel that you typed, you need to get your head checked.

This "win" by ISU ranks just one, tiny notch above forfeit.

If you believe that tripe you posted then you should book an appointment right afterwards. Our offense was manhandled by their defense plain and simple. They out hustled and created their own breaks by stripping the ball, and playing heads up being in the right spots to get interceptions.

Well Cy you had a chance to earn our respect like the virginia tech fans and you chose to waste it with pathetic taunts and kicking people while they're down. Congrats on the win cyclones but that's all you get from us.

Speak for yourself, Cy earned the right to gloat a little as we've had some fun at his expense at some of the atrocious teams they have fielded over the years. They scrapped out the W and deserved it. The Huskers played like crap and received the result they deserved.

If you think that Iowa State should've won that game....let alone is a good football team......you need to be molested by a pack of wolves.

Were you watching the same game everyone else was, or are you still in a state of denial? The Cyclone defense created 8 turnovers - good enough to beat any team.

Maybe you're stuck in the "Land of what should've been" by Moe, where unicorn farts and skittles are abundant.

Seriously. You get a little room to brag because you won, but 9 points from 8 turnovers is also laughable.

All around, it was a pretty disgusting game

Uhhh, 8 turnovers and scoring 7 points is laughable from a team that should have higher quality athletes.

The Cyclone defense created 8 turnovers

Let's be very clear about this: ISU did not "create" eight turnovers. They happened to be the team we played when we coughed up our lunch. Three, maybe four of those turnovers could be attributed to ISU's efforts, max. At least half were simply poor execution on our part. Period.

Uhhh, 8 turnovers and scoring 7 points is laughable from a team that should have higher quality athletes.

Really? You're missing the point.

Anyway, you can't really attribute all the turnovers to some awesome defensive play. Paul straight dropped one, and an injured Helu couldn't hold onto the ball. This isn't making excuses, it's just what happened. Yes, at the end of the day ISU outplayed us and won, but a large part of why we lost is because our team apparently doesn't understand some fundamental principles in ball control. This is the best example I have ever seen on how to effectively beat yourself.

GG ISU. You did what you had to to pull out the W. We'll see you next year.

Let's be very clear about this: ISU did not "create" eight turnovers. They happened to be the team we played when we coughed up our lunch. Three, maybe four of those turnovers could be attributed to ISU's efforts, max. At least half were simply poor execution on our part. Period.

Yeah. Niles Paul inexplicably dropping the ball at the 5 yard line when there wasn't a defender within 5 yards is not "caused" by Iowa State. Hold onto the ball just that one time and we win the game. Period.

Yeah. Niles Paul inexplicably dropping the ball at the 5 yard line when there wasn't a defender within 5 yards is not "caused" by Iowa State. Hold onto the ball just that one time and we win the game. Period.

Niles Paul was hit before trying to tightrope the sideline causing him to lose control of the ball.

I didn't want to sound like I was gloating but if you've stood on the field as a player or holding a stupid yard marker or sat in the stands as a fan, year after year after year, watching your team constantly lose in unique and interesting ways...and not just lose...but get blown out, by powerhouses like UNI...Kent State...since forever, you would act the same way

Niles Paul was hit before trying to tightrope the sideline causing him to lose control of the ball.

Tightroping the sideline causes drops? Didn't know a little paint could do that. He dropped it well after he was hit.

I didn't want to sound like I was gloating but if you've stood on the field as a player or holding a stupid yard marker or sat in the stands as a fan, year after year after year, watching your team constantly lose in unique and interesting ways...and not just lose...but get blown out, by powerhouses like UNI...Kent State...since forever, you would act the same way

Never mind them, Cy. They are sore losers whse mommies didn't pay enough attention to them as children. If NU had pulled it out, they would be more than happy to point it out to you.

Reminds me of K-State fans...

Cy you are the epitome of class. Thanks for the most joy out off reading posts since BRI. We Lost thats all that matters! I am happy for you and your fanbase! Thanks for being a Huskerboard member!

EVERYONE HAS TO LOSE AND WIN SOONER OR LATER!!!! :cheers:cheers:cheers:cheers:cheers:cheers:cheers:cheers:cheers:cheers:cheers

Tightroping the sideline causes drops? Didn't know a little paint could do that. He dropped it well after he was hit.

Take a look at the replay during the coach's show, and you will see the hit knocked the ball forward changing it's position in his arm. Just watch the replay and you will see my point.