THE END

This is the end of Nebraska football as we know it. Even Callahan wasn't this bad. Nebraska will NEVER be dominant ever again unless they clean house starting with Osborne. After all, didn't he hire Pelini? And don't tell me it's Watson's fault. It all starts with the head coach and the guy who hired him. They all need to pack their bags and Nebraska needs to start from scratch. New A.D. New head coach. New assistants. And definately new players who know how to play the game. Then and only then, the huskers might have a chance to be competitive again. One more thing. The home sellout streak will soon end.

This is the end of Nebraska football as we know it. Even Callahan wasn't this bad. Nebraska will NEVER be dominant ever again unless they clean house starting with Osborne. After all, didn't he hire Pelini? And don't tell me it's Watson's fault. It all starts with the head coach and the guy who hired him. They all need to pack their bags and Nebraska needs to start from scratch. New A.D. New head coach. New assistants. And definately new players who know how to play the game. Then and only then, the huskers might have a chance to be competitive again. One more thing. The home sellout streak will soon end.

That's exactly what I'm worried about. At some point, fans will start to vote with their feet and we'll become no better than a Sun Belt program.

Now all of the sudden we're back in the Callahan days huh? Give me a break, it's not that bad. You can't give the ball up 8 times and expect to win a game. That's not on the coaches, that's on the players. The coaches didn't say, "hey when you go out there stop at the 2 yard line and fumble the ball." :wacko:

:facepalm:

:worship Bow down to the dumbest comment of the day.

Yes, what we need more of is transition and coach turnover. That will really inspire top recruits. Have you noticed that our defense went from being the worst in NE history to a top 25 unit in one season? It takes time to build a good all-around team - and Bo is in year two. Give the guy a break. Patience is a virute my friend.

Boy I am glad you came....out of the closet! :clap

I was never in the closet. I just call things the way I see them. I've followed the Huskers for a lot longer than you might think. I'm not a husker hater. I just don't care about them now that they're worse than mediocre. Their decline started about Frank's 2nd year. I'm just saying huge changes need to happen before the Huskers are an ass kicking team again on BOTH sides of the ball. Osborne is a great guy but he doesn't understand the game and Pelini is not head coach material. An awesome defensive co-ordinator but not a head coach. Speaking of closets, nothing will change until the University cleans out the football closet from TOP TO BOTTOM.

I was never in the closet. I just call things the way I see them. I've followed the Huskers for a lot longer than you might think. I'm not a husker hater. I just don't care about them now that they're worse than mediocre. Their decline started about Frank's 2nd year. I'm just saying huge changes need to happen before the Huskers are an ass kicking team again on BOTH sides of the ball. Osborne is a great guy but he doesn't understand the game and Pelini is not head coach material. An awesome defensive co-ordinator but not a head coach. Speaking of closets, nothing will change until the University cleans out the football closet from TOP TO BOTTOM.

Well don't let the door hit you on the way out. :flush Less dumb comments on the forum, that's a plus! :corndance

If you followed Husker football for as long as you claim, then you would know that we had a pretty damn good football team in Frank Solich's second year

i think thats pretty extreme... and i dont think the home sellout streak will end EVER