Cody Green to start vs. Baylor

Don't click on that link. ^^^^^

I cannot get into youtube at work, but let me guess......

Rick Rolled. <_<

DING-DING-DING-DING!!!! :)

Apparently never giving up, never letting us down, never running around or hurting us exemplifies "how we all feel."

Rick Astley. The harbinger of our times. :hmmph

Can someone explain to me why everyone gets so worked up? Seriously...if you believe him good if you don't good, who cares if he's lying or "trolling" or whatever the hell else you guys call it? I really would like someon to explain this to me bc I don't get it at all.

Good question. It's beyond me though

All I know is that my pro team (San Francisco 49ers) and college team (Nebraksa Cornhuskers) have had mirror image seasons so far, including expectations, performance and injuries.

And last Sunday Mike Singletary pulled Shaun Hill out of a lifeless first half and replaced him with Alex Smith. Smith will be starting this Sunday.

So yes.....Cody Green will play this week and start the week after.

HA thats awesome, 49ers and Huskers are my teams also. I never thought about the similarities until now, and here is another one that probably is less significant for you.

At the begining of the year i was a big Zac Lee fan, and for the 49ers i was a Shaun Hill fan because i thought Alex Smith was a huge bust.

Now the 49ers give the Smith another shot and he performs (hopefully he has more than just 1 half of good football in him),

so maybe if we give Green a shot he will show us that he was worth all those stars that accompenied his name coming out of high school.

I felt the same way. Smith was a bust. Hill didn't wow you, but he knew how to win. The Niner loss in a last second miracle on the road to the Vikings felt exactly like the Husker loss in Blacksburg. Then came the redemptive win. Then two games where the wheels came off and you realized maybe the team just isn't as good as you hoped they'd be, and most of it comes down to personnel rather than playcalling. Still, both the Niners and the Huskers could end up winning their weak divisions.

We were getting a little extra Husker press here in the Bay Area because Lee came out of City College of San Francisco.

Word up to any Husker fan feeling down in the dumps. You can always fall to your knees and thank God your favorite team isn't the Oakland Raiders.

Chalk me up as a third Husker/ Niner fan. I too see the similarity's to each other, especially in the swings in highs and lows

Keep it under your hat, but one of my wife's clients told her that her babysitter's brother goes to UNL and his room mate dates the sister of one of the assistants to the grad assistant in charge of laundry of the player's practice gear. According to him Green's jersey and such has been soaked from sweat and Lee's jersey hasn't even needed to be washed all week. He also said that Green's jock is a lot bigger than Lee's. You can take it for what it's worth but I guess Meno has been working in the laundry also.