Cody Green to start vs. Baylor

This has absolutely no merit, and it's just an assumption. An assumption based on Bo and Watson's comments discrediting the other at times. To me, I feel like the two of them don't get along or see eye to eye at all. I wouldn't be surprised if Watson doesn't have a job at the end of the year, although I don't know who would replace him... Bo seems like, on the football field, he would be really hard to get along with. And Watson's ridiculous play calls probably don't help matters.

As far as Green and Lee go... I want Green to see some playing time - close game or not. His redshirt is burned and he needs to get some snaps under his belt. I would like to see Green start, but at this point I'm just done debating why or what if. Just give the kid some snaps and let's see what he can do!

We all might not want to pile on the originator of this topic.. Mes thinks this might have legs...

I think rumors are hitting at about 100% so far this season-and for once I'd LOVE to see this one to be accurate(since the others have been about injuries).

CODY CODY CODY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:w00t:w00t:w00t:w00t:w00t:w00t:w00t:w00t:w00t:w00t:w00t

the rumor has that 50 -50 thing going for it. ;)

either green starts or he doesn't. :)

If he was capable, I think he shoulda started the isu game and certainly should start the baylor game...

again, IF the coaches think he's ready.

they are the real experts on personnel.

we just post stuff on the internet.

Coach Beck's nephew is my friend. He just got a text from his uncle that said Cody will start and Roy Helu may not play but it will be a game-time decision due to injury (shoulder).

Happy to pass this along.

java script:emoticon(':bonez',%20'smid_8')

I just heard from a very good source that Kody Spano will start the game against Baylor. I wouldn't doubt it one bit...

:snacks:

Isn’t his strength Zone Reads and bubble screens? The plays we have been running a crap-load of lately. I could have sworn I saw that some place. <_<

Yeah, but it's quite obvious that Watson doesn't call plays based on the strengths of the players. Zac is not good at the zone read, yet the play is still continued to be called while Zac is in. Holt is not good at screen plays, yet the play still continues to be called. So on and so forth.

why can't both play? happens in college all the time. start lee, bring in green for situations or wildcat plays where down and distance have best chance of success and a total change of pace. get d thinking he will run and then throw a quick slant or deep, kid has an arm. just do something different.

Eat crow? Are you mad? Here's how this is going to work: Cody Green starts this week, and you all come out and say, "Everyone doubting him needs to apologize."

OR

Lee starts again, repeat of the ISU game, Green barely sees the field (if at all), and we either lose or win really ugly.

Monday morning, guess what's going to crop up? A whole bunch of threads with "inside" info that Green is going to start against Oklahoma. Probably by yet more first time posters.

It's called the "spaghetti method." You throw a handful of spaghetti at a wall, and eventually some of it will stick.

We had these threads several times this year. None of them have come true. Eventually Green is bound to get a start. It doesn't mean that the people who threw the spaghetti that particular week have inside info, it simply means they were the guy posting the same rumor on the week it happened to come true.

Eat crow? Are you mad? Here's how this is going to work: Cody Green starts this week, and you all come out and say, "Everyone doubting him needs to apologize."

OR

Lee starts again, repeat of the ISU game, Green barely sees the field (if at all), and we either lose or win really ugly.

Monday morning, guess what's going to crop up? A whole bunch of threads with "inside" info that Green is going to start against Oklahoma. Probably by yet more first time posters.

It's called the "spaghetti method." You throw a handful of spaghetti at a wall, and eventually some of it will stick.

We had these threads several times this year. None of them have come true. Eventually Green is bound to get a start. It doesn't mean that the people who threw the spaghetti that particular week have inside info, it simply means they were the guy posting the same rumor on the week it happened to come true.

100% correct, just ask Cody Glenn, Patrick Witt, Quentin Castille, Zac Lee, Rex Burkhead, etc.