Cody Green to start vs. Baylor

Coach Beck's nephew is my friend. He just got a text from his uncle that said Cody will start and Roy Helu may not play but it will be a game-time decision due to injury (shoulder).

Happy to pass this along.

First of all, why would a running backs coach (or any coach, for that matter) go texting his extended family members about a depth chart change? Does not make any sense. Of course, I hope you're legit, but I would put the odds around 1%. Especially since Bo said nothing's changed about six hours ago.

Even if he does start, knowing Watson, he won't use the strength of Cody which is running.

The solution for all our offensive problems: have Wats play some NCAA Football 10 with NU and see what works. I'm in my second season with NU on Dynasty (of course we won the championship last year). Cody is a true sophomore who is dang fast and breaks tackles pretty well. I use Ohio State's playbook b/c it mixes modern, WCO stuff with some option. I especially like the Wild Pony formation (their answer to the Pistol, with Cody, Roy, and a FB lining up in the backfield). Unstoppable.

Coach Beck's nephew is my friend. He just got a text from his uncle that said Cody will start and Roy Helu may not play but it will be a game-time decision due to injury (shoulder).

java script:emoticon(':bonez',%20'smid_8')

:wtf

a guy with three posts said that.

take it for what it's worth and add a

GRAIN OF SALT.

GRAIN OF SALT.

why not start off with a good one?

GRAIN OF SALT.

whether it's a good one has yet to be determined.

until then, you would agree that a grain of salt is fair?

no?

GRAIN OF SALT.

whether it's a good one has yet to be determined.

until then, you would agree that a grain of salt is fair?

no?

fair point.

If Green plays, I'm guessing it's in the third quarter when we're down 6-3.

:rollin:rollin

unless the starter is hurt, they'd never put in a backup in a three point game....

leading or trailing.

no good coach would.

maybe when NU is up two tds.... he'll go in.

green may play early.

cuz NU will NOT trail in this game.

:cheers

All I know is that my pro team (San Francisco 49ers) and college team (Nebraksa Cornhuskers) have had mirror image seasons so far, including expectations, performance and injuries.

And last Sunday Mike Singletary pulled Shaun Hill out of a lifeless first half and replaced him with Alex Smith. Smith will be starting this Sunday.

So yes.....Cody Green will play this week and start the week after.

1. What is a troll?

2. I live in nebraska

3. Miamihrrcns2001 is my name because thats the game that i realized what nu football is all about, its not about winning or losing, its about having the greatest and most passionate fans in college football and having the best tradition in the country.

4. Yes, Miami is my second favorite team

5. every name with "huskers" "Nebraska" or "Blackshirts" in it that i could remember were already taken.