Husker fans are annoying

JTrain

When he said "the whole state was calling in calling for Pelini's head and saying Turner Gill should be there coach" I laughed. And laughed. And laughed. He said he was in a grad class too. How embarrassing. he shud lern inglish.

I caught that, too, but there are SO MANY college grads for whom those kinds of errors are the norm that I don't even mention it anymore. I see errors like that all day, every day, from people who are, allegedly, pretty smart. It's kind of disheartening when you think what our education system is like.

Because, after a 9-7 home loss to a mediocre Iowa St. team without its two best players, we think we might actually have a chance to lose at Baylor.

http://www.baylorfans.com/forums/showthread.php?p=2942885

So please people, stop respecting Baylor. It's just so damn annoying. From now on I want all predictions to be in the vicinity of 70-3 Nebraska.

I'm a bit confused here. Where did you get Husker fans respecting Baylor out of that message board posting? From what I read, there is Baylor fan that lives in Lincoln that is posting a lot of false information on their board.

I was being sarcastic. I just thought it was ironic that this Baylor fan seems to be angry that most Nebraska fans around him are giving Baylor a good chance to win the game. Normally it would be the exact opposite: the opposing team's fans angry because we think we'll beat them with ease.

Because, after a 9-7 home loss to a mediocre Iowa St. team without its two best players, we think we might actually have a chance to lose at Baylor.

So please people, stop respecting Baylor. It's just so damn annoying. From now on I want all predictions to be in the vicinity of 70-3 Nebraska.

Last week Nebraska was favored to win by 18 points. Guess what? They lost! This week Nebraska is favored by only 12 points over Baylor. That tells me that Nebraska's chances are very slim to win. Figure it out. If they can't win when they are big favorites, how can they win if they are smaller favorites? Nebraska could win the game maybe, but only if we get a bunch of turnovers from Baylor like we gave Iowa State last week.

I think turner gill would make a great coach for nebraska or any D1 school. But bo is our coach and bo knows where we need to go.

:yeah And as far as Nebraska being able to disrespect anyone at this point.... :wacko: I think they better respect each and every team right now the way they are playing on the field. No game is a given - especially now.

When he said "the whole state was calling in calling for Pelini's head and saying Turner Gill should be there coach" I laughed. And laughed. And laughed. He said he was in a grad class too. How embarrassing. he shud lern inglish.

I caught that, too, but there are SO MANY college grads for whom those kinds of errors are the norm that I don't even mention it anymore. I see errors like that all day, every day, from people who are, allegedly, pretty smart. It's kind of disheartening when you think what our education system is like.

Not going to hijack the thread with this, but it will get worse unless we fix NCLB.

Last week Nebraska was favored to win by 18 points. Guess what? They lost! This week Nebraska is favored by only 12 points over Baylor. That tells me that Nebraska's chances are very slim to win. Figure it out. If they can't win when they are big favorites, how can they win if they are smaller favorites? Nebraska could win the game maybe, but only if we get a bunch of turnovers from Baylor like we gave Iowa State last week.

Gixxer I thought you left like 20 times already. Why are you still posting? Go jump on Baylor's wagon since you're predicting their win. I'm sure the Baylor board would love to have your very insightful and articulate posts. :nanalama

SMAAAAAAAAAAARRRRTTTT..... :sarcasm

If we hadn't turned the ball over, we would have won by 60. The amount of turnovers that we had in that game was a COMPLETE FLUKE and will not happen again this season. Even if we had turned the ball over 5 times!!!! we would have won by 17... easily.

Nebraska will win this game, easily, but does that say anything about how we will fare the rest of the season? ... No. I, personally, think this game is hinging on the quarterback and receiver play (wow, imagine that). If they come out strong, we will pull away early.

Nebraska 31 Baylor 7

:restore

Oh.... by the way, if the quarterback and receivers come out and struggle, mightily, which is a possibility....

Nebraska 16 Baylor 7

SMAAAAAAAAAAARRRRTTTT..... :sarcasm

If we hadn't turned the ball over, we would have won by 60. The amount of turnovers that we had in that game was a COMPLETE FLUKE and will not happen again this season. Even if we had turned the ball over 5 times!!!! we would have won by 17... easily.

Nebraska will win this game, easily, but does that say anything about how we will fare the rest of the season? ... No. I, personally, think this game is hinging on the quarterback and receiver play (wow, imagine that). If they come out strong, we will pull away early.

Nebraska 31 Baylor 7

:restore

Oh.... by the way, if the quarterback and receivers come out and struggle, mightily, which is a possibility....

Nebraska 16 Baylor 7

Yeah I don't get all of the "Nebraska is the worst team in the Big XII talk" going around here. Thinking that NU may lose to Baylor without some sort of divine intervention, really?!!!!!!!??!?!?!?!!?!!?!! Some of you are taking too much stock in what happened against ISU. NU clearly outclassed ISU in every way possible EXCEPT for 1, turnovers. If NU only turns the ball over 1 less time, they most likely win 14-9. Some people need to get a grip, this team has a lot of talent.