SIGNED S Corey Cooper

chamrocck

You know what, Cooper should just bring Prater here to Nebraska so they do get a chance to play with each other. :koolaid2:

Scouts has a teaser that Cooper is going to possibly visit MSU this week. He's is going to leave us at the alter!!!

Please give this scolly to a kid that wants to be part of Husker Nation!!!

It is hard to get Illinios kids out of big 10 schools and ND. It just always is. Not saying NU has lost its chance with Cooper, but its just tough.

We got Braylon Heard out of Ohio, so I was feeling was were going to land this guy. Pelini's have ties there but we should be able to land some guys out of IL. We have some serious mojo right now.

You know what, Cooper should just bring Prater here to Nebraska so they do get a chance to play with each other. :koolaid2:

Scouts has a teaser that Cooper is going to possibly visit MSU this week. He's is going to leave us at the alter!!!

Please give this scolly to a kid that wants to be part of Husker Nation!!!

:bang

Pete Carroll F#$%ED us on this one!!!!!!!!!! I was almost certain that he was going to be a husker a week or so ago. This Prater situation just through a monkey wrench into everything.

Husker IL just mentioned a teaser for Cooper to visit FSU. WTF!!!!

Michigan State and FSU??? I am confused here. Scout say MSU and Husker IL says FSU.

I hate to say this but we were got played!!! Barefoot and prego!!!

Whatever, if he wants to be a husker then he wants to be a husker but anymore I'm going with Pelini on if you don't want to be N then fine we are going to win without you. I thought it sucked when Carter and Gabbert decommitted only to find out that Enunwa is a hell of a player and then we land Bell, and then we are in on some very good qbs in Carnes and Colter. If Cooper wants to be a husker then great I would love to see him N but if he doesn't then we will win with Osborne, Smith, Washington and Jackson at his position. I'm sure that Rippy, Mohler, and several others are looking at our team wishing they would have stuck with their committment the last couple years.

Cooper will be taking his final visit to Florida St soon, Mark Stoops, the new FSU DC, was Cooper's recruiter for Arizona before he left.

I got a email 45 mins ago that Scout said he was being asked to take his final visit to Michigan State, within 20 minutes FSU/Stoops has his 5th and final trip scheduled.

I think he would take a 6th and 7th trip if the rules allowed it.

He is playing this out. If I was being recruited by Stoops and he bails for FSU, I wouldn't follow him. That means 3 short weeks ago he was saying Arizona was the sh#t. Now FSU is the sh#t. Give me a break.

This was suppose to be four horse race 3 weeks ago. Arizona, Illinois(soft verbal), NU and ND. All of those schools are a mess compared to NU and now he changes up and goes with a visit to FSU. MSU was trying real hard too and he ran out of visits.

This staff is not going to be happy with this development.

I don't trust him, he was truthful about it being a 4 horse race 3 weeks ago. Let's move on.

This is an interesting development. It doesn't surprise me that he'll visit FSU though.

i cant really understand this... fl state defense i don't know much about but the guy whose recruiting used to be the coach of the team we just smoked.... ND?? brah there defense was/is a joke, michigan state f%&k that......

just seems NU is the best option... but alas as we've said if he doesnt want to come here... then well i wish him well...

i bet in a few more years (maybe even in one) nebraska will have that 'it' glamor factor that lures a lot of the top guys to a program.......

This is an interesting development. It doesn't surprise me that he'll visit FSU though.

i cant really understand this... fl state defense i don't know much about but the guy whose recruiting used to be the coach of the team we just smoked.... ND?? brah there defense was/is a joke, michigan state f%&k that......

just seems NU is the best option... but alas as we've said if he doesnt want to come here... then well i wish him well...

i bet in a few more years (maybe even in one) nebraska will have that 'it' glamor factor that lures a lot of the top guys to a program.......

I think Cooper really just likes Stoops as a person, more so than it being about the team. Which is why some recruiters have a way with bonding with prospects that makes it hard to turn down regardless how great or terrible the team may be. I think this is the case with Cooper.

Either way, I wish the kid luck in his decision. I'm confident in the current crop of recruits that we have. Coach Pelini knows how to coach his kids up regardless of star ratings. O'Hanlon is a testament to that. This is why I say let Pelini add the stars to them. That's his job.