Suh Incident

Enhance

If this is true, Suh should have said to this guy hey im about to be making millions, count your losses and ill get u a new car in about 5 months. that is all.

He probably tried but the guy he hit was too arrogant and too big of a douchebag to understand

So regardless to if this is true or not. The victim in question is now arrogant and a doucebag for simply parking his car and calling the police.

WOW

no he's a douch for choosing to report a future nfl star rather than waiting for a very large check. If this is true i hope he enjoys driving around in that early 90's piece of sh#t for the next few years

So in your world, we keep sending people on their way to kill and maim others IF they are a NFL prospect and we can shake them down? Any other schlub we get righteous and want to smack them or see them pay dearly for being so stupid drunk. yeah that double standard is precious and what makes us the "world's greatest fans".

My wife's sister goes to UNL and she knows that Calen Calero guy. I'm talking to her on facebook right now. She said she's going to ask him about it and let me know what he says.

I'll update when I hear something.

My cousin who goes to school in Lincoln says that he has heard all the same things we have alll discussed. He said they all heard about it early this morning. Not confirmed but things are not looking good.

yeah.. i really hope this isn't true not only for the rest of the season, and suh's future.. I would normally have a hard time believing this but for some reason most rumors that begin on here have ended up being true this year for some reason...

The kid could be a 'drama-queen' for all we know.. he is in theater <_< ...

I'll either believe that Suh hit those 2 cars or the kid is claiming Suh did for attention.

If this is true, Suh should have said to this guy hey im about to be making millions, count your losses and ill get u a new car in about 5 months. that is all.

He probably tried but the guy he hit was too arrogant and too big of a douchebag to understand

So regardless to if this is true or not. The victim in question is now arrogant and a doucebag for simply parking his car and calling the police.

WOW

no he's a douch for choosing to report a future nfl star rather than waiting for a very large check. If this is true i hope he enjoys driving around in that early 90's piece of sh#t for the next few years

So in your world, we keep sending people on their way to kill and maim others IF they are a NFL prospect and we can shake them down? Any other schlub we get righteous and want to smack them or see them pay dearly for being so stupid drunk. yeah that double standard is precious and what makes us the "world's greatest fans".

Please, get off your moral high ground it's making me dizzy

Could someone explain how even the drunkest drunk manages to not just bump, but slam into three different parked cars, doing significant damage to all three, before apparently stopping and waiting for police? I have never once heard of this happening. Generally, if a drunk person hits property (such as a parked car), they either drive away and don't get caught, or they put the car in park and wait for police to arrive. How you manage to slam into three parked cars before finally giving up is completely beyond me. Unless he was roofied, he would have to have been completely plastered in order to pull this off.

:wtf

Well, this thread is now being linked into from a ton of different NFL / College forums now.. so hopefully Axel Arth isn't pulling a whopper.. I could imagine some people on campus won't take this type of stunt lightly.

Move over Steve Bartman, here comes Axel Arth. Man I really hopes this ends up being a hoax. I think a Snopes investigation needs to begin <_<