Suh- what is appropriate?

treeeman

What are you talking about? I say Cornhuskers all the time

anyway, the only thing they covered up was the fact that he wasn't driving a car----

he did all the damage walking down the street with his shoe untied, tripped, and stumbled into the parked cars...then was embarrassed cuz he tripped over himself and made up the story about swerving to miss a little pu&&y-cat

It wouldn't shock me. I don't know enough about police procedure to know how easy or difficult it would be. Does the breathalyzer test get recorded digitally somehow, or is it strictly up to the single officer to write down the number?

Of course, I would hope the story happened as told. I can't really see Suh being the type to get hammered, not to mention it would take a whole lot of alcohol to do much to a 300-pounder.

Rumors have been flying around that the Lincoln police officer was a Husker fan and covered up the truth (i.e.; Suh was drunk and a lot higher than .035). Claims have been made the only way to hit three cars and cause so much damage was if Suh was drunk and speeding.

HONEST question: Do you think a Lincoln police officer would cover for Suh to protect his status and game eligibility?

Please tell me this is NOT true!

I would doubt many cops would put their career on the line for a 22 year old, especially when they have on dash cameras where anyone could review what happened. The story is over and done with, the police chief, the officer on scene and Bo Pelini all said Suh was good, i'm sure they are right. If it weren't for the age of social media and the internet, nobody would have ever known that Suh even had anything to drink most likely.

in all seriousness...

it seems it would be pretty hard to cover something like this up..because of the damage done to the cars and whatnot, as soon as the cop shows up to the scene, he gets on his Radio and tells dispatch where he is and what he sees, his location to the action and everything is recorded. unless a random officer just walked up to the scene and asked what was going on, a first responder would have to give too much info to just then turn around and cover up that much damage

that's all my opinion but....

Rumors have been flying around that the Lincoln police officer was a Husker fan and covered up the truth (i.e.; Suh was drunk and a lot higher than .035). Claims have been made the only way to hit three cars and cause so much damage was if Suh was drunk and speeding.

HONEST question: Do you think a Lincoln police officer would cover for Suh to protect his status and game eligibility?

I highly doubt it. There were also rumors that the police found something in the SUV that Suh shouldn't have had. I don't know why people invent this BS . . . it's ridiculous. As far as I can tell the story is over. Suh got in an accident. The accident was not caused by alcohol. The end.

Sure, it's always possible. It's happened before(in Lincoln & God only knows how many other cities) and will happen in the future.

As far as the amount of damage, it's really easy to understand if you know the area. He saw that he was about to hit the car on the right(which he clipped), over corrected-and hit the other two. It's quite simple when you realize that there isn't much more than a cars width of a lane when cars are parked on each side. The damage that I saw to all the cars seems like he really was doing 25-30 like he said.

Will this be a coaches decision, or does this go to the unity council?

He was under the legal limit, but does the team have a zero tolerance policy?

He was trying to miss a dog or a cat.... Hell, he might be perceived as a good guy.

i would have gunned it and hit it much like he does QB's