How we can beat OU

I have run out of optimism. This team hasnt given me any reason to have any. Its the exact same team as 07 only this time its the offense that is dreadful. Everyone should have a plan B for when this game gets out of hand. I plan on watching ALF re-runs when half time comes. Whats everyone elses plan B?

My plan B is to double or even possibly triple my drinking rate

I have run out of optimism. This team hasnt given me any reason to have any. Its the exact same team as 07 only this time its the offense that is dreadful. Everyone should have a plan B for when this game gets out of hand. I plan on watching ALF re-runs when half time comes. Whats everyone elses plan B?

Plan B is to turn to another game.

Three keys to beating OU:

1) Offensive gelling on the line and between Green and the WR (assuming a Green start). The offensive line has consistently had one or two guys not execute on any given play, and it has hurt us in more ways that one. Nebraska also has to be able to stretch the field with the passing game. We can't allow OU to put eight or nine in the box and expect our QB to beat them through the air. If we get put in that position, it is going to be a long night.

2) Get a running game going. We have to move the sticks with Helu and Trey if want to be successful. The reason KSU was able to throw up 30 points against Oklahoma was because of a solid running game, putting up near 150 yards rushing. We need to be able to do at least that if not more. If KSU had better playmakers defensively, they could have won that game.

3) Create turnovers. OU doesn't turn the ball over a lot, but they do have an offensive line that is missing key starters from last year and it's obvious. They haven't gelled very well similar to how Nebraska hasn't gelled very well on the line. We should be able to manhandle their o-line and force Landry to make some throws he doesn't want to. Hopefully, those throws he doesn't want to make result in interceptions.

never ever ever... 3 1/2 hours of nebraska football is never enough for me :bonez:snacks::woo

never ever ever... 3 1/2 hours of nebraska football is never enough for me :bonez:snacks::woo

If they are playing NUlike, then I agree. If they are playing like the guys that lost to ISU and TT, and getting spanked, I'll watch something better.