How we can beat OU

Why do we beat Oklahoma...

Because this is Nebraska, because this is another opportunity for Bo Pelini to earn a big win for this program, because this team has to be tired of hearing it from the fans and the media, because they have to be sick of letting victories slip away, and because this game is in Lincoln, which used to mean a lot more I must admit. I refuse to ever give up on this football team, I didn't in 07, i didn't in 04, and I sure as hell won't now. we have a hell of a defense, and we do have some talent on offense, I believe they are due for a good game, and I think it's about frickin time we stop losing to Oklahoma. maybe i'm crazy but i think nebraska has a huge game in em, and that's probably what it will take, but I think were gonna see a win. I can't help but hope right? haha go big red, lets pull the upset saturday night!

Because this is Nebraska, because this is another opportunity for Bo Pelini to earn a big win for this program, because this team has to be tired of hearing it from the fans and the media, because they have to be sick of letting victories slip away, and because this game is in Lincoln, which used to mean a lot more I must admit. I refuse to ever give up on this football team, I didn't in 07, i didn't in 04, and I sure as hell won't now. we have a hell of a defense, and we do have some talent on offense, I believe they are due for a good game, and I think it's about frickin time we stop losing to Oklahoma. maybe i'm crazy but i think nebraska has a huge game in em, and that's probably what it will take, but I think were gonna see a win. I can't help but hope right? haha go big red, lets pull the upset saturday night!

YES!

GO BIG RED! :restore

"Time to represent! When you walk off the field you let em know that they've just played NEBRASKA!!!!!"

Jason Peter GO BIG RED!!!!! :w00t

unfortunatley i will be on molokai camping and will not be able to watch the game but around 3 or 4 PM by time i will look to the setting sun and rising stars and praise upon the gods to help the huskers pull out a victory!!!

GO HUSKERS!!!

That's funny !! :rollin:rollin:rollin:rollin

:yeah

Great post... got me pumped and it's only Tuesday!

"Time to represent! When you walk off the field you let em know that they've just played NEBRASKA!!!!!"

Jason Peter GO BIG RED!!!!! :w00t

unfortunatley i will be on molokai camping and will not be able to watch the game but around 3 or 4 PM by time i will look to the setting sun and rising stars and praise upon the gods to help the huskers pull out a victory!!!

GO HUSKERS!!!

Watch out for lost leper limbs.

A win over OU would not be that big of an upset to the rest of the country. They have the same record as us and are not in any sort of title hunt. This game is only Ho-hum for me, also a win over OU at this point would only make the sting of the loss to ISU worse. Wish i could get excited, but after laying a dump on the field two weeks ago this season basically went down the drain.

AMEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That would be just what our O could use to finish this season strong. :box

They will hear me screaming from my house clear in Lincoln Go Big Friggin Red