Iowa lost to Northwestern

Cornhuskers

Here we go. I guess looking up at the top from the bottom like we are this is the joy we get. Sigh. I take nothing away from an overachieving hawkeye team.

:yeah

Iowa had the refs on their payroll to get way they are right now. Football is like that though.

fixed it for ya.

You're on a "boo hoo" roll today. First the prayer and now this...

Iowa was over-rated. They barely beat Michigan State and were losing to Indiana until Indiana got screwed on a couple touchdown passes. Iowa was going to lose next week to Ohio State anyways.

I saw this coming from a mile away.

The Hawkeye fans were probably saying the same thing to us losing to the Cyclones! Just sayin........

It shut these f'ers up around here.............. :clap

No seriously BRI its like spooky scary around here. No one is talking about the game, no one is talking about football anymore. The amount of iowa gear worn has gone down like 50%. Its really sad, truly sad how bandwagoning this state was. I actually have respect for the iowa and iowa state programs for what they try to do. They remind me of nebraska in a way for it being hard for them to get recruits sometimes. But iowa state fans have more pride then this. I still saw lots of iowa state gear after there blowout to okie state. But i guess there baloon got way to full and busted all over the state. Its to bad, but i dont miss the cocky uptight iowa fans talking about how there sh#t dont stink this year. Well now we know.