**Official Oklahoma Game Disscussion Thread**

If you get your hands on it, you need to catch it, end of story. Not one hand, mind you, both hands, which he did. This isn't pee wee football here.

And for the record, I don't care which QB is in, the offense is fairly bad with them both. So what does it matter? I just find Lee haters amusing since they twist anything they can find to bash him, then get all pissy when you call them on it.

It has been fun watching the Blackshirts fly around and make plays. I hope they can keep up the intensity!!!

Making adjustments is going to be huge for either team. I am hoping that if OU makes changes on offense, Carl will be able to make some in game adjustments. The D is playing lights out and needs to continue since the offense is continuing with their ineptness.

Get green back in there and burn clock and chew up some yards.

And why, exactly? It's already been shown it doesn't matter which QB is in, the entire offense is struggling. How many examples of this are required before it finally sinks in with some of you people?

Turnovers: Zac Lee 1 Green 0

That's what I'm looking at.

Oh, I can play that game. TD's...Lee 1, Green 0. Not to mention the fumble was Helu's fault. Next?

Touchdown from the 1 yard line? And that pitch was Helu's fault? Drink some Lee Kool-Aid lately?

It was a bad pitch from Lee. It basically hit Roy in the helmet. But Roy was looking up field instead of at the ball. Goes both ways.

I hit him in the helmet after it hit him in the hands, which were at his chest. That's on helu all the way, can't drop that!!!!

How about Green 8 yards rushing ...Lee minus 13. It's obvious we are trying to grind this one out on the ground so green makes better sense with this gameplan. Why is this so hard to understand?

Ah, ok so now we're going for Cally's USC strat? The way OU is moving the ball, 7-3 isn't going to win it for us. Grinding it out on the ground isn't going to work, I'm afraid, as OU will be scoring more in the second half.

How about Green 8 yards rushing ...Lee minus 13. It's obvious we are trying to grind this one out on the ground so green makes better sense with this gameplan. Why is this so hard to understand?

I don't think that's so hard to understand. Green gives us a more well rounded attack. Lee isn't a run threat, so he can't sell the option. Green can sell the option.