OG/DT Charles Deas

Just an FYI, alot of people are saying Deas is a silent commit to Auburn.

Don't count Auburn out at all.

And where is FSU? They're very high on his list.

If so, he is real coy about it. I read where he said that Auburn was nice, but nothing real impressive, gave it an 8 or 9 out of 10. Who knows, we'll find out wednesday. :thumbs

Actually Deas might be making a commitment over the weekend along with Deas from what i have heard, so we might know where he is going by sunday (although i already predict him headed to FSU). Auburn is just out of it in my opinion

ok seriously now he is going to announce tomorrow. if he is going to shock everyone he will probably commit to some out of the blue school or commit to Nebraska. its a safe bet that everybody in SEC country would assume that he stays down south and it would be a huge shocker to get him to play Big XII football for Nebraska. just my guess. its up in the air.

Chances dread-boy comes north to chilly Nebraska- Nil

Chances he will qualify anywhere- Nope

Ok, does anyone actually KNOW for a fact that he will not qualify? From what I have read, all he has to do is get a qualifying score on his ACT/SAT and he is good to go. Those that think he has no shot of qualifying are most likely the same that thought Leon Jackson, Marlon Lucky, Rodney Picou, Brandon Jackson etc. had no chance of qualifying. Probably the same that think Thenarse and Palmer won't qualify. It's not difficult to qualify for college!

Chances dread-boy comes north to chilly Nebraska- Nil

Chances he will qualify anywhere- Nope

Ok, does anyone actually KNOW for a fact that he will not qualify? From what I have read, all he has to do is get a qualifying score on his ACT/SAT and he is good to go. Those that think he has no shot of qualifying are most likely the same that thought Leon Jackson, Marlon Lucky, Rodney Picou, Brandon Jackson etc. had no chance of qualifying. Probably the same that think Thenarse and Palmer won't qualify. It's not difficult to qualify for college!

i think foppa was just kidding there...