OG/DT Charles Deas

hello, lee is coming from the juco ranks therefore he must know the importance of chosing a school where he will play the soonest. So, I don't know why ore st would not have the advantage over him, especially since NU is recruiting him to add depth to the dt position, & challenge the others for playing time (& of course he may have a slight chance of beating out cryer - but not a very, great chance of doing so, & starting, like he might at ore st - therefore, I believe that his statement about the passing contrast b/w the pac-10 or B12 is a cop out - especially since, there is not that big of a discrepency b/w the 2 leagues in their abilities or willingness to pass or run - it simply comes down to where he is going to play more (ore st), & who can help him get to the next level the quickest (NU/blake) - in my opinion

p.s. deas will be an on-going mystery for quite a while (even after he commits)

Quite frankly, if we don't sign another recruit in this class and we wrap it up like it is, i still think this class is a solid one. We have some decent depth at QB, RB is loaded for now, DT, DE, LB, WR are all loaded as well. The only thing we REALLY need to stackup on next year is DB's and lots of them, so i expect us to offer every single 5 star and 4 star in the nation next year and practically gurantee them a starting position because quite honestly, they will see a huge amount of playing time as freshman with the depth we have at that position. The other position is 2 solid TE's to go along with Tomerlin and McNeil. DT right now isn't a priority in my opinion so i don't really see Lee and Deas as losses if they dont commit to NU.