nu and polls

ronsss

the polls are soooo meaningless anymore. Ever since 01 when we went from #1 to #7 back to #1 because everyone ahead of us lost while we were finished playing... they have been screwy.

polls just seem to mean if you are ranked, someone unranked is about to beat you.

i disagree. I think it helps with recruiting. exposure is never a bad thing. no I dont think t is super important, or something we should obsess over, but there are some merits to being ranked

the polls are soooo meaningless anymore. Ever since 01 when we went from #1 to #7 back to #1 because everyone ahead of us lost while we were finished playing... they have been screwy.

polls just seem to mean if you are ranked, someone unranked is about to beat you.

We didnt move back to #1. Miami was #1

Look at the offensive numbers for the OU game...would you vote for us? Yeah, they found a way to get it done, but that was probably one of the best defensive games we have played in years... We also had too many yards in penalties against us. Take away the score, just look at the stats, and you would never guess that we would have won if you hadn't watched it. It is just too bad we don't have the offense, we would be running away with the North, and would be ranked probably in the top 5 at this point.

Polls only matter if you have a legit shot at the National Championship. If you are not top 5, they are meaningless.

Polls only matter at the end of the season. Just play your games and let the pollsters figure everything else out. Good win for the Huskers, glad to see you took care of the Sooners.