Kansas is going to be a tough game

knapplc

You crazy people who think our O will be able to score more than 20 :facepalm:

You realized the O only scored 13 on BAYLOR and and the only reason we beat Oklahoma is because our defense gave the ball to the O on the 1 yd line.

I don't see our O all the sudden being able to move the ball consistently. Sorry but its the sad truth they haven't gotten any better all year. Only thing that gives me hope is the way Helu ran against Okie. Our D will win us this game. (again :LOLtartar )

13-3 Huskers.

You realized the O only scored 13 on BAYLOR and and the only reason we beat Oklahoma is because our defense gave the ball to the O on the 1 yd line.

I don't see our O all the sudden being able to move the ball consistently. Sorry but its the sad truth they haven't gotten any better all year. Only thing that gives me hope is the way Helu ran against Okie. Our D will win us this game. (again :LOLtartar )

13-3 Huskers.

Baylor defense > Kansas defense

13-3 Huskers.

Did you see the way that ISU almost scored at will against Kansas? Kansas (aside from the Sun Belt Teams) will be the weakest defense we play all year. I think our running game will be great with both Helu and Robinson switching off and our QB play will see a major improvement with more time to throw. I like this game...I am more worried about the Colorado game than anyhting else.

NU 28

KU 10

13-3 Huskers.

:yeah

We didn't just wake up offensively against OU. In order to beat KU, the score is going to be something similar to 10-3 or 10-7. With a healthy Helu, I'm hoping we can muster up a few more than 7 first downs. If we do happen to score 20 points or more, I'm guessing it happened due to a special teams score(s) or a defensive score(s).

u beat OU and you are worried about KU? are ufriggin kidding me? Congratulations! btw, great job by the big red, didn't think it would happen and watching it was amazing and just killed the OU people, I loved it! Looked like your ISU game, where OU ran up and down the field offensively then as soon as they got near the end zone lost their friggin minds!

You know it just hit me, the North has turned into Bizzaro Land! Where up is down and night is day! Wow, chaos rules the north and don't fret so much dudes, you will win the north and be in Dallas! Enjoy the moment, where is all the classic husker arrogance? Thought I came across a big nancy board. You will destroy a hapless KU team in Lorance!

don't worry, be happy!

mu fans are just grateful bu game wasn't televised anywhere. but they will be back. like nu has to bring in a big 12 worthy OC, mu needs to bring in some bigtime coordinators.

It's going to be a great game and probably really close. Hopefully we get this win. GO BIG RED!!!

KU will win because we will not score, seriously our defense is going to have to carry us the rest of the year

KU will not hold us scoreless. They are probably the worst defense we have faced since our Sunbelt games.

this game wont we as close as everyone is writing about on here.. i see our offense coming out of a slump. we will throw the ball for more than 20 something years (guess) this game, and we can only run better on a defense that is far worse than OU's. I see us getting three turnovers on defense, two being picks, and the other from Reesing loosing the ball along with his head after SUH and CRICK sandwich him!!

We roll after good first drive and first have, rolling 27-13, the first game i am confident about our offense with whatever QB. Watson will pull his head out for once!

this game wont we as close as everyone is writing about on here.. i see our offense coming out of a slump. we will throw the ball for more than 20 something years (guess) this game, and we can only run better on a defense that is far worse than OU's. I see us getting three turnovers on defense, two being picks, and the other from Reesing loosing the ball along with his head after SUH and CRICK sandwich him!!

We roll after good first drive and first have, rolling 27-13, the first game i am confident about our offense with whatever QB. Watson will pull his head out for once!

:blink:

What language was that?