Kansas is going to be a tough game

knapplc

this game wont we as close as everyone is writing about on here.. i see our offense coming out of a slump. we will throw the ball for more than 20 something years (guess) this game, and we can only run better on a defense that is far worse than OU's. I see us getting three turnovers on defense, two being picks, and the other from Reesing loosing the ball along with his head after SUH and CRICK sandwich him!!

We roll after good first drive and first have, rolling 27-13, the first game i am confident about our offense with whatever QB. Watson will pull his head out for once!

:blink:

What language was that?

Let me try to help:

I foresee this game being closer than many predict. In particular, the Nebraska offense will play better than recent history indicates. I think we will have spectacular success both running the ball and passing because the Kansas defense is not as stingy as Oklahoma's. The defense will probably get three turnovers. I think the Blackshirts get 2 interceptions and 1 fumble recovery caused by a bone jarring hit from Crick and Suh.

The Nebraska offense will come out strong both in the first drive and throughout the first half. Nebraska will win by at least 27-13 no matter which quarterback plays. I'm more confident about our offensive production in this game than I was about the same in the past. Watson will pull his head out for once!

this game wont we as close as everyone is writing about on here.. i see our offense coming out of a slump. we will throw the ball for more than 20 something years (guess) this game, and we can only run better on a defense that is far worse than OU's. I see us getting three turnovers on defense, two being picks, and the other from Reesing loosing the ball along with his head after SUH and CRICK sandwich him!!

We roll after good first drive and first have, rolling 27-13, the first game i am confident about our offense with whatever QB. Watson will pull his head out for once!

:blink:

What language was that?

Let me try to help:

I foresee this game being closer than many predict. In particular, the Nebraska offense will play better than recent history indicates. I think we will have spectacular success both running the ball and passing because the Kansas defense is not as stingy as Oklahoma's. The defense will probably get three turnovers. I think the Blackshirts get 2 interceptions and 1 fumble recovery caused by a bone jarring hit from Crick and Suh.

The Nebraska offense will come out strong both in the first drive and throughout the first half. Nebraska will win by at least 27-13 no matter which quarterback plays. I'm more confident about our offensive production in this game than I was about the same in the past. Watson will pull his head out for once!

Carlfense, your new nickname is Rosetta Stone....

Missouri was a wake-up call for the offense.

Tech was another wake-up call, but they didn't answer.

Iowa State was just a nightmare.

Baylor confirmed that the offense was awake, but groggy.

Oklahoma suggested that this may be as awake as this offense can get.

Still, sheer mathematical probability says the Husker offense will put together one surprisingly good game out of the next three. This week seems reasonable enough. It's definitely not a trap game for the offense as they have no reason to over-celebrate converting a grand total of one third down conversion.

It may be a trap game for the defense, though. They gave up 31 to Texas Tech and a skilled passer like Reesing, even with a touchy groin, might catch them napping.

Missouri was a wake-up call for the offense.

Tech was another wake-up call, but they didn't answer.

Iowa State was just a nightmare.

Baylor confirmed that the offense was awake, but groggy.

Oklahoma suggested that this may be as awake as this offense can get.

Still, sheer mathematical probability says the Husker offense will put together one surprisingly good game out of the next three. This week seems reasonable enough. It's definitely not a trap game for the offense as they have no reason to over-celebrate converting a grand total of one third down conversion.

It may be a trap game for the defense, though. They gave up 31 to Texas Tech and a skilled passer like Reesing, even with a touchy groin, might catch them napping.

:rollin:rollin:rollin

I agree that tempered enthusiasm needs to be exercised, because if NU loses this one, then the win against OU is essentially neutralized. Nebraska needs this game, then the KSU and CU games will decide the North champ.

We can lose to KU and beat KSU and CU and be the north champs.

Works for me, I say we go with it.

I have been dreading this game all year. I know this one will be tough to pull out a win on the road. Kansas has got some gamers in Reesing, Briscoe, Meier, and Sharp...these guys are smart veterans and will be competing all day against our defense and sadly if we get behind, we may not be able to catch up (see Texas Tech loss). If Kansas gets 20 points, they can win it. That's the thing now...our defense has to play mistake free football to win. This was unreal vs. OU but I don't expect us to never give up a big play rest of the year. We need to put some scores up on Kansas.

I am not putting my score up in the prediction contest right now because I don't like it right now. We get all amped up after beating OU but 10 points will not beat Kansas at their place. Major trap game to bring us down to earth. Hope this doesn't happen. Need some :koolaid2: to put my prediction up later in the contest forum. We need to finally get that game where we bust out and put it all together on offense against a B12 opponent...like 4th qtr vs. Mizzou...but little did we know Mizzou is back to garbage this year! :lol: