3 new Officals for KSU Game... CHEEE HEEE

Dont see Lavonte David listed as having a Husker offer though. Is an offer soon to come????

Rivals says Lavonte has a Nebraska offer.

Dont see it saying that he has an offer on his rivals page. Although this isnt the Gospel. :):cheers

http://rivals.yahoo.com/nebraska/football/...te-David-100714

im sure if he was coming it is under the assumption that a spot is avalible for him........ if not why waste his time... plus he has no other visits listed... as with the reg season winding down he could make other use of his time to schools that have offers to him.....

in other words i'm sure he has an offer.....

because one of his top schools is kansas state, and fort scott is in kansas, not a far drive. he wouldnt be wasting his time if he came to see how his #1 choice fared against a top 25 team in primetime.

how do we know kSu is his first choice and why didnt he just do an offical at KSU to see it first hand himself during a game day expirence rather than come to lincoln when as you said KSU is in his backyard......

i dont know.....

first of all, JT at HI said that ksu is the one to beat

second, he took an unofficial visit to ksu, but not official. He wanted to see them at home and away and they didnt play anybody good at home this year.

okay...youre a young 'man' getting attention from many different places, and have the opportunity to go see several programs through the bowels, get treated like a rockstar, and watch big time football from the sideline...you take every visit you can get, even if you dont want to go to the school. you can nod your head, smile and say something about wanting to make an informed decision, or you can be honest and say, hell yeah, ill go watch you play and eat your steak. recruits do it all the time. every single one of you know you would go whether you had an offer or not.

okay...youre a young 'man' getting attention from many different places, and have the opportunity to go see several programs through the bowels, get treated like a rockstar, and watch big time football from the sideline...you take every visit you can get, even if you dont want to go to the school. you can nod your head, smile and say something about wanting to make an informed decision, or you can be honest and say, hell yeah, ill go watch you play and eat your steak. recruits do it all the time. every single one of you know you would go whether you had an offer or not.

great point... the same one i was trying to make but less effectively

Snyder seems to do well with JUCOs. I also seem to remember him putting out quite a few decent LBs during the tailend of his first stint at KSU...probably what he is trying to sell Lavonte.

funk all that stuff... the guy is coming cause he wants to a husker and not some other plot.......

right?? right?? :hellloooo:hellloooo:hellloooo:thumbs:thumbs:thumbs

Where are the offensive players in this class?

we went heavier on offense than defense last class, so it's not too surprising to see it even out in this one. also, we had a serious shortage of defensive linemen on the roster, so it makes sense to have this class slanted that way. most of the offensive roster issues had already been evened out in the last couple of classes. one of the many things that i look forward to with this staff is sane, forward-thinking recruiting balance that helps to prevent being caught shorthanded at a position (other than cases of extreme bad luck, as with our running backs this year).

offense so far:

qb gabbert (four star, but will he stick?)

wr carter (four star speedster)

wr enunwa (i don't know much about this kid yet, but sounds promising)

te harper (four star juco)

ol rodriguez (four star)

ol moudy (mountain of a kid that should be a four star)

of course, it's also possible that evans ends up at receiver or that cotton ends up at OL, but i doubt it for both.

pretty good quality on offense so far, but i would like to see at least one more OL and either a WR or RB if, and only if, they are special.

What offensive players,what do we need offensive players for????????????? :sarcasm

also, by my count, we are scheduled to have returning scholarship players for next season as follows:

offense: 40

defense: 27

kickers: 2

obviously that'll change a little with players leaving, walk-on schollies, etc., and it's probably better to have a few more schollies on offense than defense anyway, but you can still see why there's an emphasis on defense in this class.

What offensive players,what do we need offensive players for????????????? :sarcasm

also, by my count, we are scheduled to have returning scholarship players for next season as follows:

offense: 40

defense: 27

kickers: 2

obviously that'll change a little with players leaving, walk-on schollies, etc., and it's probably better to have a few more schollies on offense than defense anyway, but you can still see why there's an emphasis on defense in this class.

And there's the answer for the people who complain about a lack of offensive players in this class. It's not just about next year . . . you recruit for the next 4. There are going to be some holes to fill on defense soon enough. Thanks for running the numbers.