Watts

HuckFoley

Wats didn't call a stellar game but Lee taking a step backward certainly didn't help matters.

Lee took a step backwards? He wasn't perfect but I thought he took another step forward. I don't know if he threw the ball more than last week but they ran a bigger variety of passing plays. He hit 7 different receivers.

The pick in the end zone was bad. The sack before not good but some of that is on an Oline bust. Some is on play calling too. Bootleg to the side where it is hard for him to thrown the ball if someone is right on him.

I'm so sick of thw watts bashing he lost two players at almost every position on the offense ans some people act like they expext 35 points per game. The fact is no OC in the entire country could lose as much as our O did and not take a step back.

3 QB'S

2 rbs

2 best wrs

2 best linemen

What do you expect?

i wasn't on the board last year, so i don't know. was everyone calling for Bo's and Carl's ahead last year after some uninspiring games? does anyone understand the nature of coaching? success is fickle and teams are always a work in progress. i think wats is a smart coach and right now his team is struggling, it happens. he is doing what he needs to to win games. i also think the offensive's shortcomings are as much psychological as anything. i know when we did good it was against the sun belt teams, but there should not have been that much of a drop off, this offense needs confidence, healthy players, and some faith. enough with the knee jerk reactions, sunday quarterbacks.

We have a talent issue that only recruiting is going to fix. Good news is we've got a major line commit this year, and two already for next year's class. I'm still on pins and needles about Cotton, but if he's what we got, I hope the talent will be such in the future that despite him we can run the football.

The number of threads lately that deserve the facepalm emoticon is staggering.

The facepalm is the weapon of choice for anyone incapable of making a point using words. It only embarrasses the user. If you find something so stupid it doesn't deserve a response, don't respond. Or, you can use that ridiculous sigh thingie.

I don't know if Wats will be or should be sh#t canned at the end of the season or not. It could be a case of coaching or a lack of athletes or both. I honestly don't freaking know what the real problem is and that is exactly why they are not paying me a high salary to figure it all out. I wish they would though, with a corner office, a driver and a car, and a smoking hot secretary...you know the kind of lass...well to quote the immortal Gene Simmons "When that bitch bends over I forget my name....Owwwwwwww!!!!!"

Anyway, I'm getting off track here.

Would I like to see more offensive efficiency and explosive scoring? Sure, but I have every confidence that will not happen this year. I've said it before, but I'll reiterate again that I honestly do not think they have all of the athletes on offense necessary to do what they want to do, if you combine that with inexperience the result is mediocrity. Hopefully, that will change as we head into year 3 of the new program.

I don't know if Wats will be or should be sh#t canned at the end of the season or not. It could be a case of coaching or a lack of athletes or both. I honestly don't freaking know what the real problem is and that is exactly why they are not paying me a high salary to figure it all out. I wish they would though, with a corner office, a driver and a car, and a smoking hot secretary...you know the kind of lass...well to quote the immortal Gene Simmons "When that bitch bends over I forget my name....Owwwwwwww!!!!!"

Would I like to see more offensive efficiency and explosive scoring? Sure, but I have every confidence that will not happen this year. I've said it before, but I'll reiterate again that I honestly do not think they have all of the athletes on offense necessary to do what they want to do, if you combine that with inexperience the result is mediocrity. Hopefully, that will change as we head into year 3 of the new program.

don't forget injuries...

don't forget injuries...

Very true. Those are always killers.

We have a talent issue that only recruiting is going to fix. Good news is we've got a major line commit this year, and two already for next year's class. I'm still on pins and needles about Cotton, but if he's what we got, I hope the talent will be such in the future that despite him we can run the football.

Yeah, wait until Watson get his recruits in here then...oh wait he's been here 4 years and these are his recruits never mind <_<

man, Wats is absolutely the dumbest person in the entire world. he is such an idiot, he does not know what he is doing and he will never know what he is doing. he should be fired and banned from coaching ever again. here on this board we have all of the answers and Wats refuses to take our advice, coaching is so easy, all you have to do is look at local message boards and there, ta-dah, you will find every answer you have ever wanted. Forget your years of experience and prior successes, why does he just not listen to the boards? obviously we know the team better and understand the schemes. watching footage of games and practices only confuses the coach, we know way more from just watch the games every week. it is so easy to be a successful coach that anyone posting on here could do it, why does he want to lose so bad? he better get his act together, or i will write a harshly worded letter to TO to fire him. :sarcasm