Missouri Cops exonerated after manhandling Nebraska woman

I kind of hope it goes to court, too, so we can get more info on this. At this point all we have is her word, and since nobody here knows this woman, it's hard to know whether she's telling the whole story.

If it doesn't go to court that means one of two things - 1) She's scared enough that she won't prosecute, or 2) There are some things from her story that she's leaving out, like behavior on her part.

I will take the word of any Husker mom in this case over any number of Buffalo Wing Tiger scum! And I am shocked tha some on the Husker board think a Husker mom anbd her kids are the criminals here!

I will give the Husker mom the support she deserves to cheer eved in a bar full of intolerant MU pigs! Too bad, here of all places, the support is not 100%

I for one do not need any additional stinkin facts! Especially from bar flys from Independence!

How are you going to go to court all the MU fans are going to lie against her and take care of the impostor cop!

I will take the word of any Husker mom in this case over any number of Buffalo Wing Tiger scum! And I am shocked tha some on the Husker board think a Husker mom anbd her kids are the criminals here!

I will give the Husker mom the support she deserves to cheer eved in a bar full of intolerant MU pigs! Too bad, here of all places, the support is not 100%

I for one do not need any additional stinkin facts! Especially from bar flys from Independence!

How are you going to go to court all the MU fans are going to lie against her and take care of the impostor cop!

How old are you? :dunno

I think you are getting way too wound up with Zero facts. Though I dislike the Misery Football program, I don't buy this huge conspiracy in a Kansas City restaurant which would mean that most of the people in the restaurant at the time did not know each other. Kansas City is not at all like say Lincoln, having spent a lot of time in both. I will guarantee you that there were people in that restaurant that didn't give a tinkers damn about Misery or the Big Red. So even if you think a Missouri fan would lie to cover up for an assult on an innocent woman minding her own business with her kids, I would guarantee that there were people in the restuarant in the KC area who could have cared less or even wanted Missouri to get pounded. Independence(Kansas City Metro) is not like Nebraska where everyone hangs on fooball games and cheer for the same team.

My guess is it's an old story where there are two sides and the big item is the line that is usually hidden in the story. "Alcohol was involved". My guess which is all we have to go on since it seems to be one woman's claim against everyone else is the complaintant was sloshed along with others. An argument ensued and got out of hand. Could be wrong--but no way was there an establishment wide conspiracy on the basis of the alliegence of a football fan. Indeed it would be more likely for that to happen in Lincoln or Norman --not Kansas City. So many people there could give a krap about the Misery kittens. I don't think we need a likely false claim by a person claiming to be a wronged Husker fan, to have us dislike Misery. Their team and pos quarterback is enough.

Crazy is everywhere. When I worked in construction a woman phoned into my company that I and my partner had made made comments to her that she was fat etc. What had really happened was a woman walked by a house under construction on a freezing cold day walking her dog. My partner and I were in our work truck with the engine running, radio on with windows up trying to warm up on a very cold day. We never said a word to the woman or even looked at her for more than a glance as she walked by. After passing by she came back and knocked on my window and asked us what we had said to her. we both replied nothing. She then asked for my bosses phone number. I then pointed down to the phone number which was printed on both sides of the truck. Thankfully my boss believed the truth. Sometimes even when situations may look obvious, they are not.

Crazy is everywhere. When I worked in construction a woman phoned into my company that I and my partner had made made comments to her that she was fat etc. What had really happened was a woman walked by a house under construction on a freezing cold day walking her dog. My partner and I were in our work truck with the engine running, radio on with windows up trying to warm up on a very cold day. We never said a word to the woman or even looked at her for more than a glance as she walked by. After passing by she came back and knocked on my window and asked us what we had said to her. we both replied nothing. She then asked for my bosses phone number. I then pointed down to the phone number which was printed on both sides of the truck. Thankfully my boss believed the truth. Sometimes even when situations may look obvious, they are not.

Bingo. People exaggerate or flat-out lie all the time. I have to sift through stories just like this woman's every day, looking for the truth. What we have in the two or three articles I've read about this situation isn't remotely enough to base a solid decision on. The people in this and the last thread going ballistic over this, taking this woman's word for this story, are basing their decision off nothing more than her word and where she was from.

I've seen enough "stuff" to know that this woman could be telling the complete truth and this could be a huge injustice. I've also seen enough to know that this woman could be telling a very untruthful story. It's best to wait for all the facts before casting blame.

:sarcasm

Gotta Love Missouri Police.

I got clocked once going 78 in a 60 MPH zone, and I'm told in their police car, "You will pay the ticket or show up in court, or we Will find you and arrest you". All because I was from Nebraska.

"I don't care, I'm a Police Officer, and I can do what I want". Sure thing big winner, like cuss in front of kids? I'd imagine other Cops got involved because she pleaded her case saying, "My kids don't have to hear that type of language".

How could there be no wrong doing if he's handling himself in that sort of manner in public as a police officer?

Maybe it's because he's a Missouri Tiger Fan, and she's a Cornhusker Fan.

ARE YOU SERIOUS, I ONCE GOT A TICKET FOR A 38 IN A 35, SO YOU CAN YOUR 18 OVER AND SHOVE IT UP YOUR ASS

I guess ole Thunder should have had you on his jury.

Wow.......I dont even know what to say......just WOW.

:blink: