Texas Fans Ready For Pasadena

Texas has been on top for awhile guys.

I would imagine everyone of us felt the same way during our good years.

A team that lost to Iowa State in their minds is not to be feared.

No problem, just confident fans, just like we would be if the shoe was on the other foot.

I like the "We have played many teams that are better than Nebraska and those weren't even close"......Oklahoma 16 to 13.....A shootout with A&M 49 to 39.....

Or the "Nebraska is the bottom team in the Big 12 South"....I believe we are currently tied for 2nd with Oklahoma State at 6-2 conferance record.

More dumb-A$$ people from a state that I which was not part of the union

I really hope this "Texas student Brian Wilson said 'I am betting my entire life savings on Texas covering that tiny spread of 14 points'." isn't going to college for a financial degree. That's just plain stupid.

God that article is just riddled with Texas fans that have their heads so far up their @$$ its amazing that they can still breath.

"The Longhorns have the luxury of knowing that basically nothing can happen for their train ride to get derailed."

You what happens to people that think nothing can hurt them? They get hurt. Just ask us Huskers fans, we have been through it and back.

Can anyone explain the part to me about....

"If they wanted a real Championship game they would replay the top 2 teams in the south"

Uhh why would Okie St playing Texas be a good game. Okie St couldn't even come within 20 at home against Texas why would would they show up now after being shut out?

Nebraska-Texas is the best matchup they could ask for as far as the 2 teams playing the best ball as well as the attention and fan bases involved.

"If they wanted a real Championship game they would replay the top 2 teams in the south"

Uhh why would Okie St playing Texas be a good game. Okie St couldn't even come within 20 at home against Texas why would would they show up now after being shut out?

Nebraska-Texas is the best matchup they could ask for as far as the 2 teams playing the best ball as well as the attention and fan bases involved.

Yea clearly they don't remember the Oklahoma game this year and if Sam Bradford and a lot of their players were injured they more than likely would have lost that game.

I cannot explain it to you because the article itself is nothing more then propaganda that one might read on an internet fan message board........

He might as well interviewed Mack Brown's aquarium guy.....

Texas has been on top for awhile guys.

I would imagine everyone of us felt the same way during our good years.

A team that lost to Iowa State in their minds is not to be feared.

No problem, just confident fans, just like we would be if the shoe was on the other foot.

only the few very "special" ones. most of us here are fairly level headed.

I really hope the comment in there about the Texas players already thinking Pasadena are dead on. Its good for the Huskers if the Longhorns think the game is in the bag days before they play it. Hell, remember '96 when the Huskers made comments to the effect that a practice would be a better game than the trip out to the desert?