Bought off refs = Texas win.

I'm doing two things I never do tonight, complain about the refs and second guess the coaches. Both pass interference calls were questionable, but the second one was really bogus. And no holding calls? Really? And the offensive play calling was too conservative even for our putrid offense. We have like 12 good tight ends (of course I exaggerate). Lee's not that accurate a passer but some short crossing patterns would have worked. We had one on that last drive to Kinnie. It seemed like it was either run up the middle or throw deep. Whether that was Wats or Bo's philosophy, I don't like it.

No no no. Nothing to do with the refs, questionable calls or not. In fact the refs gave us a huge gift calling that KO return down at the 1. I mean, it wasn't even reviewable! But replays showed that he wasn't in fact down; he fumbled it then picked it up. But our D didn't make the stop that time. We came close.

Just accept that calls go both ways sometime. We had some bad breaks, so did UT. Officiating is never perfect, but we had all the chances in the world to win this game, down to the last tick of the clock.

Texas won this game fair and square.

Oh, and our D should really work on not constantly faceguarding and horsecollaring. It was a great game by the boys though.

The injuries ... included broken legs for Philadelphia Eagles wide receiver Terrell Owens and quarterback Donovan McNabb, Baltimore Ravens running back Musa Smith, and Tennessee Titans wide out Tyrone Calico

Thanks for explaining so, seriously. BUT, it's still a bullsh#t rule. If we're gonna make a rule to cover every serious injury in the sports world, then it's time to end all athletics and we'll all just have to play Checkers. OH sh#t WAIT, THERES CARPAL TUNNEL. Damn, that wont work either. And true, that did not cost the game. What the f#*k happened to half the distance on a penalty. Texas only got a touchdown because of that f#*k up and Bo knows it too, got it on the 4, shoulda been on 8 1/2, thats a huge 4.5 yards, esp. against our defense.

I don't really see the refs blowing this game. There was definitely a second left on the clock. And that kickoff that was "down" at the one yard line or whatever, that wasn't really fielded. Each time gets their breaks and their bad calls, that's kind of how it goes.

As far as the things within the husker's control, they did a lot of good stuff. Just not enough. Offense needs some more work. And kicking the ball out of bounds for texas was simply not good.

The Huskers put themseleves in position to win against a team that is going (likely) to the national championship game, and lost by one point in the last play of the game. I feel good about the team, I was pleased to see them play hard today. I'm not happy, but, I'm glad they showed up and the kids played like champions. I just don't think the offense was coached like champions.

I just want consistency from refs. That is all. Is it OK for a defender to face guard in college ball? Prior to tonight, I understood the answer to be yes. The ball can hit a defender in the back of the head and as long as he doesn't contact the receiver....no flag. Also, when the ball is overthrown, no pass interference should be called....it was tonight. Lastly, I watched a game just recently where the ball went through the uprights with two seconds left to go in the game. That should stop the clock. It did not and the clock ran out. No one blinked. Tonight, the game official thought the clock ran out while the ball was sailing out of bounds. Suddenly there is a review. What gives!?!

Husker Nation....PLEASE WAKE UP and QUIT B****ING...the PI's were indeed very f'ed up, but the biggest break of the game went to us...the kickoff where they were called down at the 1 and clearly wasn't....

Our O is absolutely terrible and it was obvious to me that Watson was auditioning for a HC job somewhere with some of those ridiculous "go for the jugular" play calls. And Lee is not a D-1 QB....

I feel for our D...all the crap some of these guys had to endure in 2007 and now our O treats them like this...

TRAGIC

Aww, I take it we lost a close game? I just got home from working TWO shifts so I had to miss the game.

It was 'gutwrenching loss' on the last play, texas kicked a FG to take .

Our boys played really well. They could have been coached better on offense, but, tons of heart. Exciting game.

Ah thank you. I'll have to go look for the stream game. But we lost by 1 point AGAIN?? :facepalm:

ALL THREE OF TEXAS'S SCORING DRIVES HAD A 15 YARD PENALTY IN THEM CALLED ON NEBRASKA. Not to mention the biggest bullsh#t penalty in the history of competitive athletics, the "horsecollar" IT'S FOOTBALL YOU f'ing PUSSIES. Why did they even make that a rule anyway, when did anyone every get hurt from it. Besides the point, seems like only times Texas was called for any penalty is when there o'line was caught just twice(which is complete bullsh#t too) trying to break Suh's knee in half, I dont care who says what, they were blatant attempts. I know someone on this site warned us of Texas being "protected" and I feel they were. BY THE WAY, I LOVE HOW FOWLER IS FINDING A WAY ON ESPN TO TAKE ALL CREDIT FROM NEBRASKA "TEXAS DIDNT HANDLE PRESSURE WELL AND DIDNT PLAY WELL" f#*k YOU FOWLER :espnsucks::espnsucks::espnsucks::espnsucks::espnsucks::espnsucks::espnsucks::espnsucks::espnsucks::espnsucks::espnsucks::espnsucks::espnsucks::espnsucks::espnsucks::espnsucks:

Not to mention ESPN and Tim Griffin named Colt McCoy the player of the game. Did they not see Suh playing? He played better than Ingram today.

Also, I'm cool for not throwing the ball up on that last drive. Lee had 3 picks this game, and some of them weren't even close. Cody Green should emerge as we prepare for the bowl game and I hope gets the majority of the snaps with the 1s.

Agree with horrible holding calls they did not call against Texas. They tried everything they could to stop Crick and Suh and got away with it except the chop blocks.

As much as some of you may not like it. The 1 second back on the clock, was the right call. When the ball falls out of the bounds the time is suppose to stop, and it was pretty plain that once the ball was out the time kept going.

Plus the horsecollar maybe BS, but Asante really didn't need to do it, O'Hanlon and Hagg were right there to make sure he didn't get more yards. the only reason Asante did what he did, was to trying to move the spot of the ball back. Big mistake by him.

Adi has been kicking the ball great all year, and for one of the most important kickoffs this season, he boots it off to the side and it bounces out of the bounds. Ideal area you want to kick it is endzone for a touchback.

As for the PI, unfortunately it was the right calls, Hagg didn't turn around to look at the ball. The only PI i do not agree with was the pass way over the receivers head where he even quite going for it because he knew he couldn't catch it. That was a horrible call.