Conratulations Texas and Mack Brown, BUT.......

Do you really think Texas is the better team. Think about it for at least 5 minutes. Think before you answer. Think about how this game unfolded. As bad as our offense is, (and yes Texas's defense is good, but...) and as good as Texas's offense is (???). It's very eary. What does the future hold now. And I'm just sittin here wonderin where to point the finger. hmmm

They are going to get crushed by Bama.

The entire Big 12 is down this year including the south teams. I agree that Tejas will get creamed. The only good news is that the South teams even though their recruits on paper are much better should not be all that great next year. Whoever wins the North should have a great shot at winning this game we came so close to winning tonight. We lose the best player perhaps to ever play DT in college. That and other seniors will hurt but we will still have a better defense than most of D1 I think. I just don't see where we are going to get the offense. We pure D suck on offense and I think the plan will be to try to be Alabama of the Big 12 and we won't have the hosses to get it done.

Funny thing is, this game reminds me of the heartbreaker in the '93 Orange Bowl against FSU.

Bobby Bowden admitted in his post-game interview that NU was the better team that night. He acknowledged that some breaks favored his team which allowed them to win the game.

I can honestly say that about this game tonight too. A few breaks fell in UT's favor and that's how they won it. Our offense played pretty much how I expected them to play, yet we still managed to force a 3rd ranked team into a last second win.

I'm still a proud Husker fan through it all.