Latest Heisman projections from StiffArmTrophy.com

Nexus

If nothing else, this means that he's DEFINITELY going to New York!

My thoughts exactly.

You know how funny it'll look when they replay highlights of the season for each nominee knowing that the majority of Suh's highlights will be from last nights game, all the while he'll be seated in a chair next to Colt McCoy.

My thoughts exactly.

You know how funny it'll look when they replay highlights of the season for each nominee knowing that the majority of Suh's highlights will be from last nights game, all the while he'll be seated in a chair next to Colt McCoy.

Well last nights game and the Missouri game. It would be very funny if he would be sitting next to McCoy during the highlights though!!

My thoughts exactly.

Well last nights game and the Missouri game. It would be very funny if he would be sitting next to McCoy during the highlights though!!

He'd be all like, "Hey, bitch. You look better in that pretty red dress I put you in last week."

My thoughts exactly.

They only take 3 to NY, right? If Suh goes, I don't see McCoy going.