Leaving this Conference

C N Red

We really, really need to get out of this conference! Is there any way to get this process started quickly? A petition or what?

I'm not saying we completely lost to Texas because of biases because our offense sucked, but you cannot tell me there is not biases toward Texas and the South Division teams.

Texas people are crooked as hell and there is money being traded and pushed all over down there. They have many, many, many very rich people in the state compared to our few. We cannot keep up with the amount of payoffs they can make.

Even Osborne has said he is worried about this conference being too controlled by southern influences. I think we need an exit strategy and we need to get to implementing it soon!

I know the Little 11 would be the obvious choice and we could finally give them their 12th team to make a new conference, but I believe the SEC would also be a possibility. There are a couple teams I'm sure they wouldn't mind getting rid of(Kentucky or Vandy).

Either way, we have to get out of this crooked BS Big 12 southern biased conference. There is too much money and power in the south to get a fair shake.

If we don't change conferences then it needs to be looked at a way to reallign the conference. Split up the Texas teams and OU and OKie state into different divisions so you will have 2 Texas teams and 1 Oklahoma team in each division.

Yes, our offense sucks and probably was more to blame for the loss than anything, but the Big 12 conference also sucks and I for one am sick of it and its BS!!!

We really, really need to get out of this conference! Is there any way to get this process started quickly? A petition or what?

I'm not saying we completely lost to Texas because of biases because our offense sucked, but you cannot tell me there is not biases toward Texas and the South Division teams.

Texas people are crooked as hell and there is money being traded and pushed all over down there. They have many, many, many very rich people in the state compared to our few. We cannot keep up with the amount of payoffs they can make.

Even Osborne has said he is worried about this conference being too controlled by southern influences. I think we need an exit strategy and we need to get to implementing it soon!

I know the Little 11 would be the obvious choice and we could finally give them their 12th team to make a new conference, but I believe the SEC would also be a possibility. There are a couple teams I'm sure they wouldn't mind getting rid of(Kentucky or Vandy).

Either way, we have to get out of this crooked BS Big 12 southern biased conference. There is too much money and power in the south to get a fair shake.

If we don't change conferences then it needs to be looked at a way to reallign the conference. Split up the Texas teams and OU and OKie state into different divisions so you will have 2 Texas teams and 1 Oklahoma team in each division.

Yes, our offense sucks and probably was more to blame for the loss than anything, but the Big 12 conference also sucks and I for one am sick of it and its BS!!!

Please tell me this is a really funny unfunny joke. I feel sorry for you, because a ton of people on this board are about to trash this thread and give you a really hard time. :facepalm:

Yes, most of the thread is for sh!its and giggles. However, the splitting of the Big 12 into different divisions is not a joke. I really believe this would help the conference in the end and equal out power. I noticed no one commented on that because alot of the knobs on this board would rather make fun of someone than actually try to put together a correct sentence for good discussion.

Also, going to the Little 11 is not a new idea, it's been talked about extensively before.

Also, if I'm stupid about worrying about giving the southern division of the Big 12 too much power, then TO is stupid too. If you don't think money and power come into influencing this conference then you are just ridiculously naive.