Annual Salary Of The Three Stooges

i think what scares me the most looking at his wiki, is the guy has never truly been a winner. hes ridden coattails and had blind dumb luck. FIRE THE SCOURGE THAT IS WATSON BEFORE HE BRINGS US ALL DOWN!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :madash:dunno

I dont think it's Watson as much as it is Cotton... what happens more? False starts or turnovers? Penalties kill momentum worse than a turnover. At least a team can create turnovers, the only penalties a team can create just hurts themselves.

I think salaries should be performance based. and based off this year they deserve an nice swift kick to the nuts.

The only games that our offense truly, single-handedly cost us a loss were Texas Tech and Iowa State (in my opinion).

okay, then list me the games the offense truly, single-handedly won for us?

i think what scares me the most looking at his wiki, is the guy has never truly been a winner. hes ridden coattails and had blind dumb luck. FIRE THE SCOURGE THAT IS WATSON BEFORE HE BRINGS US ALL DOWN!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :madash:dunno

I dont think it's Watson as much as it is Cotton... what happens more? False starts or turnovers? Penalties kill momentum worse than a turnover. At least a team can create turnovers, the only penalties a team can create just hurts themselves.

Idk if that's really a fair point to make, to be honest. There isn't a single team in the nation that has more turnovers than penalties.

I hate to go there...and I was a strong defender of the coaches during the season, but I think serious consideration needs to be taken when it comes to getting rid of Cotton for sure, and quite possibly Watson. Or maybe we get lucky and Watson finds his HC job...but I think his stock there has gone to hell in a hand basket.

IMHO a really good OC would have found some way to make this offense work, and it didn't happen. Either the O-line is that bad, or Watson hasn't got a clue...or both.

If we have another season where our offense is this impotent, people are not only going to be calling for Watson's head, but there will be grumblings about Bo as a HC....mark my word. And I don't want to go there again, so Bo better get a handle on it now, while he is still in control of the situation and is looked upon favorably by the fans. Because if he don't, he will begin to lose that favor quickly - especially if the defense does not come back as strong or almost as strong as they are now to carry the lack of offense. Ask BC.