SIGNED ATH Kenny Bell

No offense...but if he ran a 4.29 he would have A LOT more offers..

FWIW, according to Rivals, Curtis Carter had 7 offers and is a 4* while Bell had 9 offers as a 3*. Their measurables are similar in the speed dept.

Pretty sure Kenny was hurt for a portion this year, not a lot he could send out film-wise to pump himself up other than Jr. year film. Over the last month and a half, it seems that a bunch of schools were looking at Kenny really hard.

:yeah

Broken collar bone.

• Fire 1

I'm pumped for the fro cool_7.gif

I believe his measurables are off. I don't think he runs a 4.45 after watching a lot of his film, that is too low for him. I believe him to be in the 4.55-4.6 range, not the recorded 4.45. After watching film of athletes like prince who was only a 4.5 40, sub 4.5's and 4.5's flat appear to be a lot more explosive and faster high end than bell. Not saying he isn't fast, but not as fast as his measurables report.

I believe his measurables are off. I don't think he runs a 4.45 after watching a lot of his film, that is too low for him. I believe him to be in the 4.55-4.6 range, not the recorded 4.45. After watching film of athletes like prince who was only a 4.5 40, sub 4.5's and 4.5's flat appear to be a lot more explosive and faster high end than bell. Not saying he isn't fast, but not as fast as his measurables report.

FWIW his 40 was taken at the TT camp. So they would have no reason to exaggerate it. He was hurt for part of the year so maybe he had not him full stride when his film was taken.

The Fro was slowing him down. Needs to shave that, get more aerodynamic.

I think Bell might be the offensive gem of this class.

I think I'd have to give that title to Braylon Heard . . . #5 RB overall . . . or Jemarcus Hardrick if you are into the big ugly scene.

If you're going for "underrated steals" as your offensive gems category... then I'd have to further disagree and say that Enunwa is going to be that underrated steal of this year's class for offense.

I think I'd have to give that title to Braylon Heard . . . #5 RB overall . . . or Jemarcus Hardrick if you are into the big ugly scene.

If you're going for "underrated steals" as your offensive gems category... then I'd have to further disagree and say that Enunwa is going to be that underrated steal of this year's class for offense.

i think enuwa is a under the radar guy but Kenny bell is right on point with him in terms of speed and moves and all that good sh#t.......

point being i think he is a great catch too

I was going to say you just read that somewhere, but after watching a film of QE's I would have to say you are right. He is tough and hard to bring down. Someone is going to have to teach him to not jump for every ball higher than his chin. That's what arms are for. He went airborne for 2/3 of the throws in the clip I watched. Can't run or make a move if your feet are in the air. :sarcasm