The movement to FIRE Turner Gill has already begun.

What a bunch of douschers. Its funny KU football thinks they are KU basketball and deserving of a big name coach. For them to think they got the shaft by not getting Jim Harbaugh is as funny as ISU thinking Phil Fulmer was going to be their next coach. LOL............did I mention they are a bunch of douschers.

Is this any surprise after some of (but not all) of the Jayhawk fan visitors we've had in the past couple of years?

This is a program that doesn't know its role, like if Nebraska suddenly had a good season in BB and began demanding excellence every year. They'd laugh their butts off in Lawrence if we did.... kind of like we're laughing a bit up here at this stuff from Jayhawk Fan.

I'm pretty positive the vast majority of Jayhawk fans are fine with Gill.

I'm also pretty positive that they'll all be on board with Gill if he sends them to a couple of decent bowls in the next couple of years, especially if they beat Missouri at least once in the next two years.

The funniest part of the site is it's outrage that Perkins didn't hire Jim Harbaugh. Listen up, Jawhawks - Jim Harbaugh didn't want to coach at Kansas because that would be a step down from Stanford. That's right, he used you to parlay a nice little raise and extension out of the Cardinal. But he never had any intention of going to Kansas because that would be a step down in his career. Plus, who would ever voluntarily move from Palo Alto, CA to Lawrence, KS?

I'm very shocked he actually accepted the KU job so quickly. Did Cincinnati talk to him at all? I actually thought he would've been a better fit there. Cincinnati is a basketball school, but nothing like KU. I feel he would get more support from the AD in Cincinnati. But, I guess it's a done deal now. Sorry, but I hope he never wins a Big 12 North title. In the end that will get him fired unfortunately, but I bleed Husker Red, and KU is my enemy.

I'm very shocked he actually accepted the KU job so quickly. Did Cincinnati talk to him at all? I actually thought he would've been a better fit there. Cincinnati is a basketball school, but nothing like KU. I feel he would get more support from the AD in Cincinnati. But, I guess it's a done deal now. Sorry, but I hope he never wins a Big 12 North title. In the end that will get him fired unfortunately, but I bleed Husker Red, and KU is my enemy.

Describes how I feel too.

Don't be fooled. TO and TG have a ton of mutual respect, but TG had to feel dissed, regardless of our defensive problems, when he didn't get our HC gig. Imagine Pelini getting an NFL head coaching job for next year and having first pick in the draft. He takes OU's McCoy over Suh. What a punch to the gut. I can guarantee a huge part of Turner's motivation will be to prove TO wrong.

As far as fireturnergill.com, it is sad that one person's stupidity gets so much attention.

This site is dedicated to firing TG from Buffalo but was changed on the 13th to reflect the Kansas hiring. According to a web whois I get this information:

Domain Name: FIRETURNERGILL.COM

Created on: 08-Oct-09

Expires on: 08-Oct-10

Last Updated on: 13-Dec-09

Looks like someone just hates TG and it doesn't matter where he goes. The person who registered it lives in Athens, GA.

This site is dedicated to firing TG from Buffalo but was changed on the 13th to reflect the Kansas hiring. According to a web whois I get this information:

Domain Name: FIRETURNERGILL.COM

Created on: 08-Oct-09

Expires on: 08-Oct-10

Last Updated on: 13-Dec-09

Looks like someone just hates TG and it doesn't matter where he goes. The person who registered it lives in Athens, GA.

Nice detective work! Sounds like we have a cyberstalking goofball on our hands. Had Gill taken an OC job with, say, the Patriots, would he have kept that up, saying that the Patsies had hired the wrong guy?

Imagine spending money on a website like that. Could donate that to the local shelter, but no... spend it on this. Brilliant.