MVP?

BigRedMan

I was kind of miffed at Niles for a moment when he caught a pass ahead of the first down marker, retreated behind the marker and then ended up with the first down. I was like, dang it Niles, don't run backward. A moment later he was flexing in the end zone and I was like...Like I said Niles, keep up the good work. :lol:

I was kind of miffed at Niles for a moment when he caught a pass ahead of the first down marker, retreated behind the marker and then ended up with the first down. I was like, dang it Niles, don't run backward. A moment later he was flexing in the end zone and I was like...Like I said Niles, keep up the good work. :lol:

I knew you'd end up watching the game. Glad to have you back. :)

You were down in the dumps when you created this thread: http://www.huskerboard.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=40419

The offense pulled a 180 tonight, didn't they? It was fun to watch.

GBR

You guys have no idea of what it was like in the stands.

Total shock from the Arizona fans of the speed of the defense, the shock of our own fans going where the hell did this offense come from, and Arizona not understanding how our pathetic offense was running through their stellar Pac 10 defense.

The looks, the comments were priceless.

A great game to see in person. This is the turn around game for Nebraska. Bo has them believing and I think now he has everyone else on board.

It truly was a thing of beauty.

Burkhead would another person I'd say deserves the honors. He had a great game with a lot of powerful runs

Burkhead played well indeed.

But Niles had the best game of his "short" career to date. I hope this is the player we can count on next year in every game. He can be a threat! I was quite happy with his play after seeing him have some problems in other games.

Keep up the good work Niles

I am going to pat the O-line on the back, since they showed up to play. I don't know what got into their shorts, but they were actually opening holes. Good job O-line. :cheers

As usually the Defense was stellar. We are getting really spoiled at Nebraska with having this D. Shutting them down like they did, and making the statement that they did right from the start - well, Arizona didn't even know what time zone they were in at the half. I imagine they were thinking they were playing an NFL defense by the looks they had. :cheers

Other than a couple off side penalties, and Zach threw a couple balls that were questionable judgment calls on his part, they played a good game. I am also glad that Cody got in and got a little playing time and experience, that will go a long way to boost his confidence going into this spring. I am expecting a good battle for top spot at QB, and maybe even running back with what Burkhead did last night.

This game proved that if the O-line opens holes, good things can happen.

Burkhead would another person I'd say deserves the honors. He had a great game with a lot of powerful runs

Burkhead wins the preparation mvp in my book. Because he watched lots of film to find tendencies in Arizona's D? No, he wins because he had the foresight to wear white shoes. And they looked awesome.

If only Niles could come to play every game!!! Of course having a little better QB situation would help. If he keeps his head straight, takes care of that issue of carrying the ball like he's holding a loaf of bread by the twist tie, and really commits he will get some serious attention from NFL scouts. He's not going to be a top round draft pick, but kick returns and big play ability earn you a roster spot.

Burkhead wins the preparation mvp in my book. Because he watched lots of film to find tendencies in Arizona's D? No, he wins because he had the foresight to wear white shoes. And they looked awesome.

Burkhead doesnt wear white shoes, but he puts a ton of white tape on his shoes/ankle.

I thought they were white shoes too, but from the close up pics, its just all the tape he has on them.

Burkhead doesnt wear white shoes, but he puts a ton of white tape on his shoes/ankle.

Well on my tiny computer screen(thank you channelsurfing.net) it looked like his shoes were white. And it looked sweet. So in the future he should definitely start wearing white shoes.