How would we have gone in the fiesta bowl?

For conversation sake, I think that BSU vs NU would have been fun. They are much better than the Arizona team we faced. Their offense would have created fun match ups, and the TCU defense would have produced a great challenge...

But......IMO it is irrelevent, because if we would have gone to Fiesta, I think they would have matched up Iowa-NU .....Border Battle and for sure capacity crowd

I don't think that there would be too much of difference if Nebraska had beaten Texas and we'd have played either team.

Watching both offenses Moore (BSU's QB) and Dalton (TCU's QB) have both looked jittery. Moore can't hit a pass over 10 yards unless the guy is WIDE open and Dalton is just playing bad.

One thing is that Nebraska's defense is way more physical and it seems Nebraska has a faster defense than both TCU and BSU.

Overall the game hasn't impressed me so far with the only points coming off of an easy pick 6.

http://sports.espn.go.com/espn/columns/sto...mp;sportCat=ncf

pretty much sums it up for me, even the announcers and the presentation of the game by Fox had a GMAC bowl feel to it. I would LOVE to play Boise.

Couldn't have said it better. I usually go for underdogs in games i don't care about, but after the first 3 quarters i just simply lost my ineterest. I think the Boise D did best out of any group in the game, but then again, the TCU offense wasn't exactly firing on all cylinders. I think after the game one of the defenders of Boise said they practiced swarming to the ball more and that's one reason why they were successful. I'd love to match up the Huskers with Boise, we'll show you a swarming defense.

Would have been a very close game. I'm still wary of just how good Boise is. They played good competition at random points of the season (like against Oregon and TCU), but they still play against teams that even our offense would have trouble scoring fewer than 30 against. Consistently not playing strong competition can make you appear better than you really are, and can also keep you fresher for longer during the season.

With the way they played offensively, I don't see our defense allowing them to get those big plays they were able to crank out yesterday. Their defense was surprisingly good though.

Would have been a good match up.