TCU Helmet

I love their helmets....I wish we could get an alternative helmet. A big N on the side of those would look sweet! :)

Let the programs without tradition mess around with their look in an effort to find their identity and gain some recognition. NU doesn't need to play those games to get attention.

:yeah

UGLY!

:yeah

Let the programs without tradition mess around with their look in an effort to find their identity and gain some recognition. NU doesn't need to play those games to get attention.

There it is. We have iconic helmets. We are Nebraska, not some still-developing program. Just because we had some tough times doesn't mean we toss our traditions out the window.

There it is. We have iconic helmets. We are Nebraska, not some still-developing program. Just because we had some tough times doesn't mean we toss our traditions out the window.

the best thing about NU uniforms is that they are iconic, and we got the simple and traditional. all those other teams are looking to be iconic, and unique, and have to come up with crazy (and often ugly) uniforms to try to create something iconic. but you cannot create an iconic uniform if you change it every week.

I've always thought progressive uniforms were the coolest, such as Oregon. Some of their choices are horrible but some at really nice looking. Don't understand teams sticking with plain old uni's cuz of tradition .... tradition is just living in the past.

i disagree, tradition is something that is established and cannot be replicated. i think that is why oregon has to create such unusual uni's, to create something they can establish, except maybe they are just establishing that they like to create and wear new uni's every game. i guess that might become their 'thing' and tradition.