Cooper commitment possibly coming soon.....

Maybe I am wrong on this but I thought you could only have one in-home visit with each kid.

i could also be wrong, but i think that only the head coach is limited to one visit. i do not know the rules for other assistants visiting.

You guys are correct. A head coach can only take 1 in-home with each recruit. I'm not sure the limit but I know assistants can go back in multiple times.

Rivals says other schools pushing for Cooper!

I just posted on the 2010 for Cooper. He has just schedule a visit to FSU this week. MSU was trying real hard to get a visit but he already took 4 and said he was down to those 4. Stoops goes to FSU and gets his last visit this week when he said he was done with visits.

His 5th visit goes to FSU.

I'm not an insider but I just feel like we will miss out on this guy. I just get the impression that he was not all that impressed with what NU had to offer outside of football and he is looking for something more. No inside info just a "gut feeling".

My gut is that we are out. When a kid says that it is a four horse race and then the jockey(stoops) jumps on a fifth horse and he says it is now a 5 horse race. That is not good!!! FSU has some serious rebuilding to do.

NU is on the verge of greatness. The four schools listed before he went rogue can't really compare to us in terms of winning football games.

I was having a hard time trying to figure out why we weren't getting a verbal from him. IL, ND, Arizona and Nebraska. A **** star DB that can be molded into a pro by Pelini? Didn't make sense to me.

Only one of those schools is going to be able to get him ready for the next level. FSU is under a new coach and he some building to do.

I say we move on to someone committed to Husker Nation!!!

I'm not an insider but I just feel like we will miss out on this guy. I just get the impression that he was not all that impressed with what NU had to offer outside of football and he is looking for something more. No inside info just a "gut feeling".

My gut is that we are out. When a kid says that it is a four horse race and then the jockey(stoops) jumps on a fifth horse and he says it is now a 5 horse race. That is not good!!! FSU has some serious rebuilding to do.

NU is on the verge of greatness. The four schools listed before he went rogue can't really compare to us in terms of winning football games.

I was having a hard time trying to figure out why we weren't getting a verbal from him. IL, ND, Arizona and Nebraska. A **** star DB that can be molded into a pro by Pelini? Didn't make sense to me.

Only one of those schools is going to be able to get him ready for the next level. FSU is under a new coach and he some building to do.

I say we move on to someone committed to Husker Nation!!!

Well hang on now! I understand things may not be unfolding the way everyone would like it too BUT I still hold strong hope... we still have an in home with him. The other schools like Illinois and Arizona are definitely out. So that means this is technically a 3 horse race. When he goes to FSU it is not a gameday and personally I believe he is only checking out FSU because of his connection with Stoops but not so much for interest in the school. I personally believe we still have a decent shot. Should be very interesting though!

I'm really not too concerned about Cooper's commitment. Sure, he looks like a promising DB prospect, but as we can already tell with some of the 2011 guys, we are going to have plenty of top talent lining up at the door who can't wait to sign for the Huskers. (Turner, Reeves, Moore) Of those three, none of them will be playing defense for the Huskers, and you know that the 2011 class is going to have some top defensive talent that saw what kind of empire Bo is building here.

He should have already been committed by now, looking at his other options, no other program provides the opportunities that our staff and our defense does. If

If we don't sign Cooper, you know we'll get some other badass safety for our 2011 class that might even be better than Cooper.

I'm really not too concerned about Cooper's commitment. Sure, he looks like a promising DB prospect, but as we can already tell with some of the 2011 guys, we are going to have plenty of top talent lining up at the door who can't wait to sign for the Huskers. (Turner, Reeves, Moore) Of those three, none of them will be playing defense for the Huskers, and you know that the 2011 class is going to have some top defensive talent that saw what kind of empire Bo is building here.

He should have already been committed by now, looking at his other options, no other program provides the opportunities that our staff and our defense does. If

If we don't sign Cooper, you know we'll get some other badass safety for our 2011 class that might even be better than Cooper.

Not to mention we've already got lots of talented DB's on the team.

Kiffin going to USC could help with Cooper

Why would that help us with Cooper. Both USC and Tennessee were going after Prater and he committed to USC probably because he felt comfortable with USC coaches instead of Kiffen at Tennessee. So with that said if he didn't feel comfortable with Kiffen than why would he stay at USC?

I hope I'm wrong though