Final USA Today Coaches Poll

Nexus

Nebraska fans rejoice in that your team is now ranked ahead of USC, West Virginia, Miami(FL), LSU, and Texas Tech.

Isn't it great that things are beginning to get back to normal?

Until we start bringing home Big XII Titles and a NC trophy it's not back to normal in my eyes. It is nice to be ranked in the Top 15 to end the season though.

I think it should be

1.Bama

2. Boise

3.Florida

4.Texas

Texas put up a better fight than Florida did, even with their backup qb, and Boise's debatable

Texas also had 3 extra weeks to prepare for Bama than Florida did.

I would take a look at Florida schedule prior to the SEC championship. They may not have had off but they were off. Texas out them selves in a position to win the game even with a backup QB. I dont think the injury was that big. The WR did not help the QB and that play before the half was atrocious.

Date Opponent Score

09/05/2009 Charleston Southern W 62 - 3

09/12/2009 Troy W 56 - 6

09/19/2009 Tennessee W 23 - 13

09/26/2009 at Kentucky W 41 - 7

10/10/2009 at LSU W 13 - 3

10/17/2009 Arkansas W 23 - 20

10/24/2009 at Mississippi St. W 29 - 19

10/31/2009 Georgia W 41 - 17

11/07/2009 Vanderbilt W 27 - 3

11/14/2009 at South Carolina W 24 - 14

11/21/2009 Fla. International W 62 - 3

11/28/2009 Florida St. W 37 - 10

12/05/2009 at Alabama L 32 - 13

01/01/2010 Cincinnati W 51 - 24

Im tired of Boise St. I think 4 is fine or generous, especially after the rousing game in the Fiesta vs. TCU. AND last night on ESPN radio I heard talk of them being rated in the Top 5 in the start of next year. For them to be a legitimate contender, they really need to look to join an actual conference.

Im tired of Boise St. I think 4 is fine or generous, especially after the rousing game in the Fiesta vs. TCU. AND last night on ESPN radio I heard talk of them being rated in the Top 5 in the start of next year. For them to be a legitimate contender, they really need to look to join an actual conference.

I totally agree. They are a good team and fun to watch but it still doesn't feel right to me to have them ranked so high.

I totally agree. They are a good team and fun to watch but it still doesn't feel right to me to have them ranked so high.

Nebraska fans rejoice in that your team is now ranked ahead of USC, West Virginia, Miami(FL), LSU, and Texas Tech.

Isn't it great that things are beginning to get back to normal?

Don't forget to mention Florida State (others recieving votes) Bobby who lived in top 5 forever finishes his coaching career out of the polls. What a shame :sarcasm

I think it should be

1.Bama

2. Boise

3.Florida

4.Texas

This is how I'd rank them as well. Jimmy Johnson put it best when asked where Boise should be after they beat TCU. He said 2nd as well because they're undefeated. He said it wasn't that he didn't think Florida could beat them, but they are undefeated and did everything they need to. He also said that until there's a playoff they should be #2. The real NC game was the SEC Championship game.

I think it should be

1.Bama

2. Boise

3.Florida

4.Texas

This is how I'd rank them as well. Jimmy Johnson put it best when asked where Boise should be after they beat TCU. He said 2nd as well because they're undefeated. He said it wasn't that he didn't think Florida could beat them, but they are undefeated and did everything they need to. He also said that until there's a playoff they should be #2. The real NC game was the SEC Championship game.

Did Jimmy Johnson (who I like) happen to see the Florida-Cincinnati game? Bubble burst.