Suh on the front page of Yahoo Sports

Yeah, but Muschamp had that #1 rush defense you know.

Rushing yards (or lack thereof) don't win games though. Points do. I'd take a #1 scoring D again next year over a #1 rushing D.

yeah i was kinda like forget that claim :dunno

but whatever.....

its our time and i think we aren't even truly there yet.. .we are getting a lot of love around now..... and i hope we can focus.. build on the momentum and kick ass like we know we can.... next couple of years are gonna be really good i feel

They have some pretty nice things to say about the Huskers:

Next season's conference champ/division winners: Nebraska in the North and Texas in the South. Although the Huskers lose Suh, coach Bo Pelini has talented players ready to step in. Ten starters are set to return on offense. Gilbert's two second-half touchdown passes in the national title game gives Texas cause to be encouraged. As for the overall champ, next season is a good time for a North team to win it because of the rebuilding - or, rather, reloading - under way at Texas and Oklahoma.

National title contenders: Nebraska, Texas and Oklahoma. Pelini has been on record as saying the Huskers will be "five times better" next season. Any improvement over this season's 10 wins should make Nebraska a national championship contender. Texas and Oklahoma lose key players, but both recruit well and always have great talent ready to emerge.

But this is probably the best part of this whole article:

Underclassmen liable to leave early: Kansas WR Dezmon Briscoe (already declared), Oklahoma QB Sam Bradford (already declared), Oklahoma CB Dominique Franks (already declared), Oklahoma TE Jermaine Gresham (already declared), Oklahoma DT Gerald McCoy (already declared), Oklahoma RB DeMarco Murray, Oklahoma DE Jeremy Beal, Oklahoma LB Travis Lewis, Oklahoma State WR Dez Bryant (already declared), Oklahoma State RB Kendall Hunter, Texas FS Earl Thomas (already declared), Texas A&M DE Von Miller.

Not one Husker listed here. And lots and lots of Sooners.

Check this article out. Just adding to our Koolaid for the offseason. http://collegefootball.rivals.com/content.asp?CID=1038651

Can't beleive they have Will Muschamp as the Defensive Coordinator of the year though. Should have been Carl hands down.

:yeah

How can you give it to the DC of a defense that was worse than Nebraska's?

If they want to argue that Muschamp's defense is so much more productive and tough than it was two years ago maybe they should check into the slight improvement in Nebraska's defense.

Check this article out. Just adding to our Koolaid for the offseason. http://collegefootball.rivals.com/content.asp?CID=1038651

Can't beleive they have Will Muschamp as the Defensive Coordinator of the year though. Should have been Carl hands down.

What is even more unbelievable is that Shawn Watson wasn't their offensive coordinator of the year, what gives? :dunno

Big 12.

1. Coach of the Year - Paul Rhodes. Reason? ISU was a total surprise team this year. never thought they would go to bowl game, gotta give credit to that man for turning it around.

2. Freshman of the year - Sigh, as much as i want to give it to Rex Burkhead, if it wasn't for that broken foot. He definitely would have had my pick.

3. Offensive Coordinator of the Year - Sure as hell isn't Shawn Watson, no offense. Maybe next year if the offense makes huge strides.

4. Defensive Coordinator of the Year - Duh, Carl Pelini. Blackshirts are back, baby!

5. Biggest Surprise - Gotta agree, ISU.

6. Biggest Disappointment - Colorado. Why? Hawkins - "This year will be a 10 win season." And then they lose to Colorado State, at home. Yea I think that pretty much sums it up.

7. Next Season's Breakout Offensive Player - Rex Burkhead. For obvious reasons.

8. Next Season's Breakout Defensive Player - Jared Crick. Aw c'mon.

9. Player most likely on the spot year - Zac Lee. We need a leader out you, arm injury or not.

10. Conference Champs/ Division Winners - Nebraska/Oklahoma. Nebraska Wins.

11. National Title Contender - Nebraska.

Love your unbiased assessment! :):lol:

Big 12.

1. Coach of the Year - Paul Rhodes. Reason? ISU was a total surprise team this year. never thought they would go to bowl game, gotta give credit to that man for turning it around.

2. Freshman of the year - Sigh, as much as i want to give it to Rex Burkhead, if it wasn't for that broken foot. He definitely would have had my pick.

3. Offensive Coordinator of the Year - Sure as hell isn't Shawn Watson, no offense. Maybe next year if the offense makes huge strides.

4. Defensive Coordinator of the Year - Duh, Carl Pelini. Blackshirts are back, baby!

5. Biggest Surprise - Gotta agree, ISU.

6. Biggest Disappointment - Colorado. Why? Hawkins - "This year will be a 10 win season." And then they lose to Colorado State, at home. Yea I think that pretty much sums it up.

7. Next Season's Breakout Offensive Player - Rex Burkhead. For obvious reasons.

8. Next Season's Breakout Defensive Player - Jared Crick. Aw c'mon.

9. Player most likely on the spot year - Zac Lee. We need a leader out you, arm injury or not.

10. Conference Champs/ Division Winners - Nebraska/Oklahoma. Nebraska Wins.

11. National Title Contender - Nebraska.