Running Back Voting Thread

knapplc

Running Back Poll  

48 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I'll trade you my votes for a six-pack and a pack of Kools...not like I'm needing them in this poll.... <_<

You may want to consider yourself lucky. I'm not kidding about making you run the South Stadium for all those game pics you've been sporting. One trip around South for every day, if (when) you're elected to the team.

I figure I get that much say-so as Head Coach. I've already tried to get admission into the Admin Lounge for Margarita Monday and the bouncer said I wasn't on the list. They can't deny me the ability to haze my players, though.

You'd better pump up your Nike Airs, Cy. You're going to need them.

I'll trade you my votes for a six-pack and a pack of Kools...not like I'm needing them in this poll.... <_<

You may want to consider yourself lucky. I'm not kidding about making you run the South Stadium for all those game pics you've been sporting. One trip around South for every day, if (when) you're elected to the team.

I figure I get that much say-so as Head Coach. I've already tried to get admission into the Admin Lounge for Margarita Monday and the bouncer said I wasn't on the list. They can't deny me the ability to haze my players, though.

You'd better pump up your Nike Airs, Cy. You're going to need them.

Great...make a guy a head coach and he immediately thinks he's Jim Criner... :angry: